Manual

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: RS & RX Series: Manual
By Nightshade13 on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 04:40 am:  View Nightshade13's Profile Search for other posts by Nightshade13 Edit this post

Hi,

Could someone point me in the direction of a workshop manual, on-line, for the RS250.

Thanks lots

Nightshade  

By Sarboy on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 06:59 am:  View Sarboy's Profile Search for other posts by Sarboy Edit this post

www.serviceaprilia.com/public/lum/index.asp. That will get you a copy of most years and most languages. You will have to have acrobat reader and you may need to save the file before you can view the English language version properly. I couldn't view it online, and had to save it. If it's a manual in the Haynes style that you want, good luck. They are like gold dust! All I know is that most dealers have the CD rom version and if you were well in, you might get a printout. What exactly did you need it for, and I might be able to help if it's something routine?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation