Ride magazine Review

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Ride magazine Review
By Philg on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 04:04 pm:  View Philg's Profile Search for other posts by Philg Edit this post

Anybody seen the review of used Falco's in the January Ride magazine?It was pitched against Kawasaki ZRX1100,Yamy YZF 1000 Thunderace and Honda's CB1000 X-11 whatever that is!
Amazingly (or not to us in the know)it got the verdict, anyway buy your own magazine and have a look. 

By John1000 on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 05:55 pm:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

Just seen it, nice review but what impressed me was the shine on that bike puts mine to shame. 

By Falcoholic on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 08:14 pm:  View Falcoholic's Profile Search for other posts by Falcoholic Edit this post

Quite a good review I thought. It got just about everything right but who was the bloke who said it was uncomfortable?

I suppose there's always one.  

By Richandall on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 12:20 pm:  View Richandall's Profile Search for other posts by Richandall Edit this post

Pretty near perfect review IMHO. I'll keep it to read whenever I feel like changing the bike! The Falco write-up's a pantheon of superlatives and it emerges as a very fine machine indeed (dealer backup excepted). Maybe the real character of a bike emerges better in a used test. After all, what chance for the unchanging Falco among the everlasting hype of new model launches?

Well done RiDE!

Rich

btw Is a CB1000 with 1137cc really a CB1100? And did 1999 have a W in it? 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation