Dodge making motorcycles?!?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Dodge making motorcycles?!?
By Twowheels78 on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 03:24 pm:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

I've heard of people putting 350 small blocks in motorcycles.... but this? It's essentially the 8.3 V-10 from the Dodge viper in a FOUR wheel motorcycle. If it's got four wheels is it still a motorcycle?

From the Yahoo news website....

"The 1,500-pound Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds, and has a theoretical top speed of 300 mph. Each pair of wheels is separated by a few inches and each wheel has an independent suspension. Bernhard said four wheels were necessary to handle the power from the engine."

Dodge Tomahawk 

By Twowheels78 on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 03:30 pm:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

I should add that I think it looks like shit a $250,000 dollar piece of shit! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation