Look what Santa brought!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Look what Santa brought!
By Cplus on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 12:33 am:  View Cplus's Profile Search for other posts by Cplus Edit this post

Look what santa brought...

Ohlins Forks

Okay, so it wasn't Santa -- it was my wonderful, beautiful, Duc riding wife!

By Exdukenut on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 07:51 am:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Ah, trying to keep up with the Ex's hey!

You will find them awesome, by the way, far more supple than the Showa's!

What a wonderful wife you have there!

Can you post up the link to your site again, as Webhammy lost the other thread. 

By Tokas on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 10:44 am:  View Tokas's Profile Search for other posts by Tokas Edit this post

Congrats, Cplus!
Indeed you have a wonderful wife.
...and wonderfully beautiful bike too, because it�s silver!

I�d like to thank you for the great article and photos about swapping swingarm, -I�ll do it too soon. And with the new forks it will be awesome�

Great site, Cplus! Here you go , Exdukenut, and others: Falco.Hadeler.net 

By Teddydog on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 02:03 pm:  View Teddydog's Profile Search for other posts by Teddydog Edit this post

Hey Cplus, great article, and congrats on a great looking machine. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you this spring, that silver streak is sure an eye catcher!  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation