Shedding Blood for my baby...

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Shedding Blood for my baby...
By Molan on Saturday, December 28, 2002 - 09:23 am:  View Molan's Profile Search for other posts by Molan Edit this post

Fell over chasing a cab a couple of weeks ago (no really! ) and smashed my head open on the pavement.

Nasty cut over my right eye & hospital banned me from the bike for at least 10 days as I had also been knocked out & had some concussion side effects - nothing too nasty, just crazy headaches, vomiting, losing feeling in the tips of my fingers etc.

Anyway, headaches stopped on Xmas Eve & the weather in my area was really sunny this morning. Haven't put anywhere near enough miles on my baby since I had the new wheels & swing arm fitted so just couldn't resist taking her out for a blast.

Completely forgot about the cut over my eyebrow until my helmet was firmly lodged in place. Options were: a) go back in the house & slowly remove helmet trying to inflict minimum damage, or b) go out for a blast & accept the consequences.

I am now sitting at my daughter's house with a bleeding eyebrow again....

She's not impressed  

By Molan on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 08:38 am:  View Molan's Profile Search for other posts by Molan Edit this post

It gets worse...

Got food poisoning whilst I was there - had to ride the bike home with a plaster jammed between the helmet & the cut, trying not to throw up into my helmet (knowing I couldn't remove it quickly!) & avoiding all bumps in the road in case anything got dislodged at the other end

Oh yes, it was pissing with rain as well

Made it in one piece but girlfriend has now banned me from the bike for two weeks until the cut has healed properly -  

By Daz on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 05:55 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

What a nightmare! Your name isn't Lee Evans is it?!  

By Scotty on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 05:34 pm:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Tazer boy Daz - Got Mr Evans' Live Wembley DVD for Christmas.. I was p*ssing myself laughing for two hours! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation