Snowstorm! Ugh!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Snowstorm! Ugh!
By Teddydog on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 02:36 pm:  View Teddydog's Profile Search for other posts by Teddydog Edit this post

Dudes, I'm seriously bummed. Got a foot of snow last night, and the roads are, how you say, shite? Yeah sure, it's great for the holidays, but not too conducive to riding. At least santa got me a new pair of moto-x boots, so that makes things a bit easier to deal with. What neat things did any else get?  

By John1000 on Friday, December 27, 2002 - 04:07 am:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

Socks a head ache and a uncontrollable urge to spend next year lost in the jungle.  

By Dave on Friday, December 27, 2002 - 06:28 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Which jungle John, I might join you next year! Failing a jungle, I found that two weeks on my tod in a hostle in Paris over the 'festivities' gives you a different perspective on the whole affair...

in otherwords - phew! I missed the whole fekin lot! and had a darn good time  

By Dave on Friday, December 27, 2002 - 06:33 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Teddy and the rest of you over there, hope you and yours are all ok. We (in te UK) often get what the East coast gets a few weeks later so guess we'll be seeing your storm in a few weeks  

By Teddydog on Friday, December 27, 2002 - 01:50 pm:  View Teddydog's Profile Search for other posts by Teddydog Edit this post

Enjoy what's left of it, I know I had a blast! 

By Molan on Saturday, December 28, 2002 - 04:56 am:  View Molan's Profile Search for other posts by Molan Edit this post

My rather wonderful Mum decided I needed lots of little bike accessories for the winter & got me:

A rain cover for the bike
A pair of paddock stands
Scotoiler replacement oil
Helmet cleaner
A bike cleaning kit
etc etc

Wonder how she knew what I wanted?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation