Have a great Xmas everyone.....

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Have a great Xmas everyone.....
By Exdukenut on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 03:14 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Mitch Santa Hat

It's been a pleasure to get to know you all over the past year through this website. Ride safe, and I trust you all have a great one, with your families and loved ones. 

By Chuzo on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 05:52 pm:  View Chuzo's Profile Search for other posts by Chuzo Edit this post

Same to you and also extended to the whole list and its invaluable contributions.

N.B. Get a first rate protection gear for that angel. Enjoy!  

By Dave on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 07:37 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Merry Christmas to you too Munchkin  

By Falcorob on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 07:49 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Now I know how Father Christmas gets down all those chimneys!

Have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year one and all.

Rob, family and Falco. 

By Litre1 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 07:59 am:  View Litre1's Profile Search for other posts by Litre1 Edit this post

Same from me. My Christmas present came yesterday when I found out my wife is pregnant with our first child! We are both very excited and hopeful.

It has been a lot of fun to check on the site every morning, and add my little bit of knowledge to the fray. There's lots of experience left for me to gain, and plenty of time to do it. Be safe, and have a wonderful holiday.

-Keith  

By Befbever on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 08:45 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Congratulations!

Holiday?

Bonnes fêtes à tout le monde!

By Islefalco on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 09:20 am:  View Islefalco's Profile Search for other posts by Islefalco Edit this post

A great new year's gesture would be for you lot to lay off thrashing us at cricket. Surely letting us win one game isn't much to ask. Those poor chaps have taken the trouble to travel all that way and all you can do is rub their noses in the dirt.

Happy Christmas - thats one cute kid you have there.  

By Powermaster on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 12:40 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

I am sorry guys for HIM being late, but as usual my Grand Dad is recovering have a wonderfull Xmas, all prezzies can be sent to the bosses address as for biking, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN
akira 

By Litre1 on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:56 pm:  View Litre1's Profile Search for other posts by Litre1 Edit this post

Merci beaucoup, Bef pour le congratulations! Absolutement, les bonnes fêtes à tout le monde!

Excusé moi que le Français n'est pas bonne! C'est pas tout le jour je parle Français.

-Keith "Edouard" Allen  

By Nitroargi on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 07:08 pm:  View Nitroargi's Profile Search for other posts by Nitroargi Edit this post

Merry Xmas to all of you...

I may be with you guys only for a short time now but I must say that I feel like home...

My wish for my "family" is Santa to bring everything we ever wished for...Health, Love and more new members.

My best wishes
Regards Nitro...

P.S. Jorge, I will never forget what you told me down in Misano 2000. The best wish ever...thank you for giving the perfect epilogue to a perfect memory  

By Falcoholic on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 03:05 am:  View Falcoholic's Profile Search for other posts by Falcoholic Edit this post

Merry Christmas and a Happy Noo Year to everyone.
And thanks for all the info over the past few months that I have been here. Hope to meet some of you in '03

Andy 

By Hydropnik on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 08:27 am:  View Hydropnik's Profile Search for other posts by Hydropnik Edit this post

Cute little ones. My little guy really adds a lot to my life.

Everyone have a safe and Christmas and New Year! I'll tip a single malt in honor of all of you.

Congrats Keith. My wife was in her sixth month of pregnancy last Christmas so I know how you're feeling. It's a great thing.

Darren  

By Scotty on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 06:59 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year everyone!

Not much chance of internet access over the next week or so as I'm away visiting my family...

Still a falco owner (for the time being) and still using it.. rode to work this morning after over two weeks using public transport cos of an immobiliser problem.

For those riding over Christmas in the northern hemisphere take care and keep it rubber side down!  

By Falcorob on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 07:16 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Brilliant news Keith. Hope you enjoy parenthood as much as I am.

Rob  

By Racerxlilbro on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 08:00 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Happy Holidays! I hope you all have a safe and fun time, and a prosperous New Year.

Congrats on the little one, Keith!Racer Sam 

By Stalker on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 01:27 pm:  View Stalker's Profile Search for other posts by Stalker Edit this post

Merry Xmas from a new member (me).Been trying to post a message for a few days but all this computer stuff is a bit new on me. The chat and info on these pages is a revalation, I thought it was just me with a dodgy stand and clocks resetting on every slow start. Be in touch soon.  

By Bob on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 02:16 pm:  View Bob's Profile Search for other posts by Bob Edit this post

HO HO HO

Merry X-Mas everybody

Bob 

By Crmc33 on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 08:30 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

west bishes to one and all 

By Crmc33 on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 08:36 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

...and Happy Xmas from my Luke & Rudolph too!
Munchkin 

By Falconas on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 05:00 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

Merry Xmas everybody!!
Thank you all for your help all this time and i hope i helped someone as well through this forum.
Ride safe and Ride fast -My Image- 

By Mr_Venjer on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 09:40 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Am I the only one without kiddies then ? Oh well, I bought myself an xbox last month, its great, Splinter Cell is the nutz. Thats the best thing about being single, being able to buy toys and games and keep them for myself.

Have a good christmas people and a great new year.

Kevin  

By Bob on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 11:27 am:  View Bob's Profile Search for other posts by Bob Edit this post

Right you are! I have a wife and PS2 (black one ofcours)  

By Befbever on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 11:45 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Wife & PS here. Since there's only one game I want to play on PSII (Motogp) and considering the price , I still can't bring myself to buying the PS2. Although now that ColinMcRae Rally 3 is out...

As for the Xbox: if it says Microsoft on the box, I steer well clear!

Had the choice between PS2 and a new lid last week and went for the helmet, no contention! Best helmet I ever had btw: Uvex RS Wing

And of course, Kevin, I can always play with the wifey!  

By Crmc33 on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 01:45 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Hot news: I just heard that Wifey II is available for the PMT but not the PS2

By Kerryc on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 02:35 pm:  View Kerryc's Profile Search for other posts by Kerryc Edit this post

Merry Christmas everyone! I know it has been said before, but this is without doubt the most helful and family spirited community on the net!Play hard ... Play safe? ... and keep the rubber side down over Christmas and New Year!

Kerry 

By Klingon on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 02:24 am:  View Klingon's Profile Search for other posts by Klingon Edit this post

Feliz Navidad y prospero año nuevo para todos vosotros. Que el proximo año seais mas buenos, mas rápidos y mas felices... y con una Mille R

Merry Christmas and happy new year for all of you. I wish you be better, faster and happier an Mille R owners next year  

By Mr_Venjer on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 03:33 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

I know, I know, I was saying all that about Bill Gates and shoddy Microsoft apps and the blue screen of death too. But, I saw Hitman 2 on it and it looked superb. Now, I don't normally play games but I must say that Splinter Cell is unreal. I have not played a game so great looking and feeling - ooer. I bought Halo too.

I have the PS2 as well and the xbox is much better.

I have obsessive consoleitus, Sega megadrive or Commodore Amiga or Gameboy Advance or Super Nintendo or Nintendo 64 or Sega Dreamcast ? ? ? ? ?

They call me Mr Must Have.

Ciao

Klingon, teach me spanish my friend. My wife is in Venezuala or Columbia, all I need to do is find her and court her then propose.

Kevin  

By Teddydog on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 08:45 am:  View Teddydog's Profile Search for other posts by Teddydog Edit this post

Hi all, time to put in a few miles before the snowstorm hits! Best wishes to you and all your families this holiday season. 

By Befbever on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 12:06 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Mr.Must Be Faster, I think your in-laws don't have children.  

By Molan on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 01:38 pm:  View Molan's Profile Search for other posts by Molan Edit this post

Umm - my "baby" was 16 this year, have just bought her a pair of devil horns & pointy tail for her silver Nitro helmet to go with her Marboro Milene race jacket - must make me look faster with her on the back  

By Cplus on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 06:44 pm:  View Cplus's Profile Search for other posts by Cplus Edit this post

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good ride!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation