Fast Bikes Jan2003

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Fast Bikes Jan2003
By Brianr on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 01:21 pm:  View Brianr's Profile Search for other posts by Brianr Edit this post

You lot are a bit quiet about the Head to head �cold war� article in Fast Bikes (Jan2003).
Falco wins��������������. And its about time too.

BrianR  

By Falcorob on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 02:03 pm:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Not read it yet that's why

Any good?

Rob 

By Litre1 on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 02:27 pm:  View Litre1's Profile Search for other posts by Litre1 Edit this post

Can anyone scan it in so everyone in the states can see it?

-Keith  

By Dave on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 05:09 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

"a stripped down Mille", "a great compromise between a full-on sportsbike and a naked muscle-bike" "The fact is the Falco will leave the other 3 for dead" Sprint ST/VTR/VFT.

Very nice read Brian, my only issue is with the comments that its not suited to taller riders - I'm 6'1 and a bit, or 185, and some of you guys are even taller, and I for one have no complaints, even before the rear-sets.

Hammy, what's the rub on posting scanned articles, you obliged to remove due to copyright rollox?  

By Benw on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 02:22 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

There's a Falco in the RiDE issue that comes out in the first week of Jan - I understand it did quite well.

B  

By Dave on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 05:27 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Yep, apart from possibly on the warranty front...  

By Benw on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 05:30 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Wait and see!

B 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation