Tuono Fighter Belly Pan for Falco ??

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Tuono Fighter Belly Pan for Falco ??
By Falcohell on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 06:52 pm:  View Falcohell's Profile Search for other posts by Falcohell Edit this post

Anyone know if the belly pan from the Tuono fighter will fit a Falco ? If so are there many modifications to make ?

Ian  

By Pacman on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 07:51 am:  View Pacman's Profile Search for other posts by Pacman Edit this post

Haven't tried it but I'm afraid it won't UNLESS you also install Mille's oil reservoir which would in turn require the Mille's exhaust headers, which would also require the single sided exhaust can.  

By Durangokid on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 08:00 am:  View Durangokid's Profile Search for other posts by Durangokid Edit this post

I called Aprilia USA about the possibility of installing the Tuono headlight and fairing assembly to my Falco. I was told that none of the pieces are transferable.

So much for that... just buy the Falco lower fairing from RSVR.net.  

By Kbomonfalco on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 12:12 pm:  View Kbomonfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Kbomonfalco Edit this post

Or get one from Peter
belly pan
pikfee@belgacom.net 

By Falcohell on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 02:36 am:  View Falcohell's Profile Search for other posts by Falcohell Edit this post

Thanks. Yep - a belly pan from Peter was (is) on top of my list but shipping to Australia makes it very costly due to the Aussie dollar right now.

Hence, though if Tuono fitted - I could purchase from Aprilia locally. Was just a thought.

I will keep saving.

Ian  

By Exdukenut on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 03:04 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Falcohell, whereabouts are you in Australia? I'm sorry if I've asked you this before, but hey, it might be all the homebrew I get through, old age, or all the green I may or may not have consumed, or even a combination of all of the above..

TTYS. 

By Falcohell on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 02:24 am:  View Falcohell's Profile Search for other posts by Falcohell Edit this post

Hey,

I am in Canberra Australia. Have only spoken to a couple of Falco owners locally - but they were great guys (as are all Falco owners no doubt).

Ian  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation