WARRANTY PROBLEMS!!!!!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: WARRANTY PROBLEMS!!!!!
By Scottyni on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 02:48 pm:  View Scottyni's Profile Search for other posts by Scottyni Edit this post

Lo guys. Some of you know this already but here goes. Falco coming for me next year and was concerned myself with the aftersales from aprilia, also from what you guys have been saying. Contacted apriliatester left mail and reply came promptly, from customer services manager. Spoke to him and upshot was...
Any problems then contact aprilia before you visit the dealer, get them to contact aprilia while there. Your situation will be assessed and sorted out over the phone and authorised or not.
Mentioned this site to him and was very interested to read some of the problems you have all been having with making claims through dealers. He assured me that old aprilia was a thing of the past, eased my mind considerably.
Hope this is of help to everyone.

BE SAFE!! BE GOOD!! BE FAST!! 

By Zazutata on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 08:09 am:  View Zazutata's Profile Search for other posts by Zazutata Edit this post

OK - I shall put this to the test (see my previous posting) and see if they're up to it!

Cheers

Mike  

By Scottyni on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 02:53 pm:  View Scottyni's Profile Search for other posts by Scottyni Edit this post

Good luck. Bonerp has contacted aprilia direct, see "CRACK IN TOP FAIRING" further down posts.
Let us know how you get on.

Mark  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation