Insurance... happier for a change..

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Insurance... happier for a change..
By Scotty on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 09:03 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Now that its all sorted I am pleased to report a saving of over £300 in my renewal premium over last year.
£580 TPFT.. before you say that this is a lot remember this is ungaraged (but stored on private property) with a London postcode!

This is thanks to a number of factors..
the main ones being..
1. Achieving 30 years old this year
2. 3rd party claim for the accident at the end of June being withdrawn against me - and me agreeing to withdraw mine against her leaving 2 years no claims
3. Daz's recommendation of H&R Insurance...

For the record Carole Nash treated me disgracefully with regard to recognising that the accident claim was recorded as withdrawn by the actual insurance company.. on no less than three occations having to phone them to ask for a certificate of no claims, only to be told on each occation that I had none... because they failed to correctly update my record on their computer system.
Final insult was to tell me that my renewal premium was £1400 TPFT inc 2 years no claims discount. Obviously I was shocked and said that this couldn't be correct... so I asked if my details were correct to come up with that figure and was told they were... when I asked if I could check them over the phone to ensure I was told that there was no need to - person refused to be of any further help - so a big thanks for CNs help (NOT) and I will refuse to do business with them again! 

By Daz on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 09:53 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Wooohooo!! Congrats Scotty! H&R are very good!! (Though they messed me about similar to your troubles with CN in the end, though this was much more my fault as theirs really if I'm honest)

Daz  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation