LOUD CANS

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: LOUD CANS
By Coalface on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 08:58 am:  View Coalface's Profile Search for other posts by Coalface Edit this post

I have RSC cans fitted to my 2000 Falco. I enjoy the loud noise during the summer months, however starting the bike early in morning tends to upset the neighbours
Does anyone know where I can purchase DB quietners for the cans, and at what cost? 

By Bonerp on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 10:59 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

Theres a place called WOLF that advertise in MCN classifieds each week. £20 per can.

Awkward to put in but take the edge off the noise.  

By Islefalco on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 02:52 pm:  View Islefalco's Profile Search for other posts by Islefalco Edit this post

A better idea would be to move house to somewhere with no neighbours.

The only time I worry about it is when I leave the house at 5:50 to get the ferry. Not that much, even then. Its not noise, its music. They just need to learn to appreciate it. 

By Stefan on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 03:47 pm:  View Stefan's Profile Search for other posts by Stefan Edit this post

I`m waiting at the moment for my RSCs to arrive and will fit them propably with the DB-Eaters from BOS. I talked to a Falconeer from Austria some time ago who had done that and said they would cost you about 2-3 HP and 3Nm but get you -5 DB Noise. Don`t know yet what they will cost me.  

By Bob on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 04:08 am:  View Bob's Profile Search for other posts by Bob Edit this post

I have BOS-Cans with the dB killers and I never took them out. Was afraid I never would put them back. The problem for me is not in de morning but when I come home late in de evening or even early in de morning.
But I love the sound of them even with the killers or the eaters in the cans  

By Slkev on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 01:40 am:  View Slkev's Profile Search for other posts by Slkev Edit this post

Where can I get these db eaters from?  

By Powermaster on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 04:11 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

I have some, what is the inner bore size out of the cans?  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation