Need your help if you're going to NEC

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Need your help if you're going to NEC
By Andylav on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 12:24 pm:  View Andylav's Profile Search for other posts by Andylav Edit this post

I was there last Saturday and spied a stand selling Grid Silver Arai Quanum F's (a three colour retro-design of silver, titanium grey and black) for £250, reduced from list of £399.
Unfortunately, I literally had to run to get my flight back to sunny Belfast before I could enquire about sizes, cheques, visa, etc. etc. and potentially make a purchase.
So, if anyone's going to the show, could you keep an eye out for me and if you spot the stand I'm talking about, get the name of the dealer so that I can enquire about mail order.
If you can help, he was situated in Hall 17, near the Alpinestar's Freestyle Arena and motorhome (I have a layout guide but can't remember exactly where he was and can't narrow it down enough to start cold calling numbers).
Mucho grateful
Andy  

By Falco9 on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 05:47 am:  View Falco9's Profile Search for other posts by Falco9 Edit this post

Andy, don't know if this is much help, but we were at the show on Friday, My friend bought a Arai Quantum in Platinium from the Padgetts stand for I think around the £230 mark, they may also have the design you were after.
I don't have their Tel No but "Padgetts of Batley" in West Yorks are very well known on the racing scene, Ask for Kath, she may be able to help. But no promises  

By Prilliant on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 02:16 pm:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

Erm, so where's this "sunny Belfast" you mentioned Andy?  

By Andylav on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 05:32 am:  View Andylav's Profile Search for other posts by Andylav Edit this post

Well,
it was sunny last Saturday. The only day I was out of the country! My bike hasn't moved from the shed since I came home from hols at the end of Sept.
Don't know why I want to buy a new helmet at this rate  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation