Technoflex update

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Technoflex update
By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 06:54 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

To whom it may concern:

I called Technoflex today to inquire about the progress of the new reservoir part.
They should have it in two weeks time and will be running some tests to make sure everything's up to standards.
The new part will be a switchable reservoir, both left and right mounting would be possible. I have no idea what that entails exactly, I'm just passing on the information.
They had been measuring various Falco headers and there IS a difference. The Aprilia importer couldn't help them out with more info on the way the exhausts are made. But what else is new?

So: if there are still chaps who want a Technoflex, I'd advise to wait 3 weeks to a month to order so you're sure you have the right one.

They promised they'd get in touch with me as soon as they're available and asked me to put the info on this board if and when.

Hope this helps!

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 07:39 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Cheers Dude!

By Falconas on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:00 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

Did they say anything about switching the one's we have now, maybe with a small extra cost?  

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:04 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Nope, I'll ask by email shall I? 

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:05 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

As far as I'm aware, or, as I've been told by Alice in thier workshop, returned shocks of the old design will have the part replaced free of charge. Tho you need to go to the people you got it from.  

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:09 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

That's nice innit? They're Dutch, but they're very close to the Belgian border. That's how our niceness rubbed off.
Oh dear, I've put my foot in it now...
better

from Hansie's
big foot 

By Islefalco on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:25 am:  View Islefalco's Profile Search for other posts by Islefalco Edit this post

One final question Bef..

It's been tough going with all my other commitments, but I have managed to save up £50. Is this going to be enough?  

By Hansie on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 10:45 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Does anyone know why we have the Mayo people and the Arabs got camels?
They had first choice!
Sorry Bef , you asked for it!

Hansie 

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 11:44 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

I did, I did, Hansie and btw, I hadn't heard that one before. Good one!
I promise I'll keep my arsenal of Dutch jokes locked away.

Except for this one:
What's the first sentence of a Dutch cook book?
"Borrow one egg".

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 11:55 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

don't worry about that hansie, first line in the Scottish cook book too  

By Falconas on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 02:43 pm:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

It would be very helpful if you could ask on behalf of us, BEF.
Also if we sould give it to the country dealer or ship it straight to Holland.
Thanks in advance......future Suzuki owner  

By Befbever on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 01:08 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Oi!
No Suzuki for me, Falconas.

As per recent information, your shock should go to your importer or dealer. They'd take care of the rest. 

By Falconas on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 11:59 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

Ok, thank you Bef, you are a true helper  

By Bossbob on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 01:51 pm:  View Bossbob's Profile Search for other posts by Bossbob Edit this post

Ah.... but do you know the difference between a Scotsman and a coconut????

You can get a drink out of a COCONUT

coat please

Rab 

By Crmc33 on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 05:16 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

you can get a drink out of a Scotsman if you use the hammer that was used to break the coconut.

HTH 

By Dave on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 05:40 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Hey its my round - straws, everyone?

By Bob on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 06:06 am:  View Bob's Profile Search for other posts by Bob Edit this post

You cannot say they doesn't make one of the best drinks in the world ( after belgium ber ofcoursà 

By Djrae on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 12:31 pm:  View Djrae's Profile Search for other posts by Djrae Edit this post

wot

Irn Bru?  

By Falcofreak on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 05:56 am:  View Falcofreak's Profile Search for other posts by Falcofreak Edit this post

Hallo friends,
Have any of you got the new modified shock? I am still waiting for my replacement.

Merry christmas to all of you.  

By Falconas on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 05:05 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

I arrange with the Greek importer of Technoflex and ordered the modification and will put it possible after Xmas. I will post pictures and tell you the details.  

By Falcofreak on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 - 04:17 am:  View Falcofreak's Profile Search for other posts by Falcofreak Edit this post

Looking forward to se the pictures.

Warm greatings from cold Denmark.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation