Positive Test for Falco

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Positive Test for Falco
By Jr60 on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 05:07 am:  View Jr60's Profile Search for other posts by Jr60 Edit this post

After all the recent negative uk magazine tests for the falco, here's one I found that that quite positive:
test 

By Adrian on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 03:35 pm:  View Adrian's Profile Search for other posts by Adrian Edit this post

Thanks for the post, Motorcyclist a U.S. mag had a very positive review of the Falco a couple of months ago too. Said it was much more useable than the Mille and the only thing that sucked was the sucks shock.  

By Racerxlilbro on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 11:02 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

PHEW! I guess I'll keep mine, now! 

By Cplus on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 03:00 pm:  View Cplus's Profile Search for other posts by Cplus Edit this post

Yeah, Motorcyclist really is the zenith of moto-journalistic integrity.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation