Mille to Falco Parts

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Mille to Falco Parts
By Revhighjak on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 10:19 am:  View Revhighjak's Profile Search for other posts by Revhighjak Edit this post

Does anyone know if a Mille header will fit a Falco? I have a dented header pipe and would like to replace it.

Thanks,

Craig  

By Litre1 on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 10:26 am:  View Litre1's Profile Search for other posts by Litre1 Edit this post

You want to just replace the front header pipe, not the entire exhaust system, right? Peter Pikfee would be the man to ask. He has converted his Falco to a mille exhaust system, so he would know. You can email him here. He also has the best bellypan on the market IMO, and some carbon fiber bits. You might ask him to email a price list to you. 

By Mr_Venjer on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 10:56 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

He he he he he !!!! Another one eh ?!!! Come on, come to papa RSV .....

- that looks like one of them ......... Falcos .....

Kevin 

By Powermaster on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 11:53 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

No It does not.  

By Befbever on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 11:56 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

...unless you're Pikfee...

By Dave on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 12:36 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

You mean you COULDN'T get away frome ME on one of THEM at DONNY, never mind on how you'd have done up against Mr Tinky Tot on one! Keep doing them schools buddy - you need em  

By Cplus on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 05:00 pm:  View Cplus's Profile Search for other posts by Cplus Edit this post

I'm told you can change the oil reservoir to the RSV's unit and then the header will fit. But then you'd be one step closer to owning a Mille... 

By Crmc33 on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 04:32 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

it will fit, using a big hammer 

By Powermaster on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 12:36 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Cplus, it still won't fit,
CRM, it still won't fit  

By Mr_Venjer on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 01:19 pm:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

I managed an easy 150 mph on the way home from Renegade today. I even managed my first knee down on the road (on the track no problem !)

My left handers feel better and I am definately hanging off now. I need to cement this new riding technique down on the track.

Dave, I am out to embrace my destiny and rid myself of you Falco demons that have been bothering me from the birth of time !

Mwah hah ha hah haaaa

Mr Venjer 

By Powermaster on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 01:44 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Quote:

Falco demons

And who do you think the biggest Chief is? my vote goes to Mayo

TOMO, WHERE IS MY MEDICINE? 

By Dave on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 05:09 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

watch out Kevin we're gonna get ya

+

By Befbever on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 01:02 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Kevin, you make me laugh! 150 mph? Wow!
Left handers? Is there a difference?
Falco demons? They're sports-tourers and you're afraid of them!

Oh dear oh dear. Jorge, nice try, keep taking those pills.  

By Mr_Venjer on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 05:58 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Bef, are you forgetting my 143mph ? So for me 150 is wow and I could've gone faster if I wasn't scared ! I have a preference to right handers too so actually hanging off the bike on left handers is an improvement. It all helps in my quest to ride quicker than Falco touring scum.
I meant that in the nicest possible way of course.

Kevin 

By Tinkytot on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 06:11 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

Shit, I only just read this, I should point out Falco owners that Kev was in my slipstream when he hit 150. Thats all he needed guy's, just a bit of encouragement from a tourer.

I actually do have one of those all-in-one oversuit thingy's that BM riders wear, and big, thick wooly gloves.  

By Iedoubleyou on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 06:43 am:  View Iedoubleyou's Profile Search for other posts by Iedoubleyou Edit this post

I have been talking to Pikfee about his system.
He has rebuilt a RSV system witch he got cheap and changed the front section (new bends etc.) to make it fit.
I don't remember if he also changed the back header.
At the end I think your far better of buying a Rene full system.  

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 06:46 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Cor blimey, Kev! I think you're about ready to take on Pans next.

Hey Kevin, ever heard about R1's?
A few months ago, a fella on an R1 thought he'd ride away from me doing high speeds down the motorway. I stayed with him, both of us opening our throttle at the same time in sixth.

When we had to slow down for a car, I blipped past him while, unnoticed by him, shifting to 5th.
At about 110 mph, I opened the throttle again, me sitting up straight and watching him in the mirrors. He was probably still in sixth, because I saw him duck behind the bubble trying to keep up while I went to sixth!
When we hit about 155 mph, he gave up!

And I cleared off into the distance...

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 06:58 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

...and I saw Pikfee's dyno after the system was fitted.
And thought I'd sooner get a TNT system.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation