Bike! mag says...

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Bike! mag says...
By Andyjfalco on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 06:33 am:  View Andyjfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Andyjfalco Edit this post

There is an artical in this months Bike! mag. on the Falco. Worth a look? I DON'T THINK SO.
Talk about slaging it off, it's almost put me off the mag completley.
On a side note, Dan Walsh, who writes for Bike has lost the plot. If anyone of you can understand what he's on about, please let me know.
On second thoughts, who cares.
Andy.

By Oldgit on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 09:39 am:  View Oldgit's Profile Search for other posts by Oldgit Edit this post

Who reads Bike anyhow just another born again mag, lot's of pictures though  

By Falcorob on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 03:17 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Yeah I too read Bike but what are they on this month??? How can they write an article about a bike which is so negative and yet still give it 4 out of 5 stars in their Really Useful Section? Tossers.
The Falco is a great bike. It has character, ability, is user friendly, reliable, fast, handles, looks good, and I own one. So F**k Bike and listen to the voices in your head instead.

Rob.  

By John1000 on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 06:02 am:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

Obviously not enough freebies from Aprilia this year. 

By Oldgit on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 02:03 pm:  View Oldgit's Profile Search for other posts by Oldgit Edit this post

So what did Bike say?

Quote: The feeling of being neither sports tourer nor sports bike.
Brilliant observation!!

Quote: The Falco is a bike that blends into a group of bikes.
Idiot!

Quote: The point being there are better bikes for the money.
Yes 2nd hand

Quote: At the end of 2000 I spent a week riding one round the Pyrenees and bonded for life on a grand scale.

Well I recon this is one Journalist that needs a holiday  

By Islefalco on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 04:27 pm:  View Islefalco's Profile Search for other posts by Islefalco Edit this post

Haven't read it.

Won't read it.

Don't give a f*ck.

The bike mags only reflect the journo's opinions and the mere fact that it has been printed doesn't mean it is any more valid than anybody else's.  

By John1000 on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 03:34 am:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

I thought I would take some time out and have a read of the offending article. Does run it down but if they had a restricted one on trial and we all know the shock leaves a bit to be desired then they probably had a valid point. But as we all know a few miner tweaks unleashes one hell of a good bike. Anyway talk about continuity if you turn to the back of the mag you will see descriptions of all bike models currently on sale and if my memory serves me correct It�s described as superb and sweet handling.  

By Falco9 on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 07:26 am:  View Falco9's Profile Search for other posts by Falco9 Edit this post

If you think your pissed off at Bike, I'm the silly t**t who has just subscribed for a year, the month before they slag of my bike!.
Needless to say I'm also confused by the hypocrisy between their test and their description of the Falco in the RUS section.
In the end I don't give a t**s what they write about it. I love my Falco,it does everything I ask of it and always puts a smile on my face, I can't ask for anymore.

By Prilliant on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 09:58 am:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

And just look at the bikes it was tested against. A £12,000 Italian "superbike" with less ooomph than a ZX6R, a Honda SP2 (overpriced, dearer than a Mille R for gawd's sake), and the ZX9R. All these bikes designed as outright sportsters with little thought given to comfort or practicallity.
We all know that Falcos take time to get used to, but of all the bikes in that test it's the only one that does the job it was designed to do, and despite what they say it is good value for money.
Blends into a crowd? Are they blind? Anywhere Ive parked up with other bikes people always want a closer look at a truly distinctive machine. That's not opinion, it's a fact.
Best of all they tell us the Fartstorm is better in every respect!!! My arse it is!!

Bloody journos 

By Dave on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 10:42 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

I reckon the approach has been "It's not selling, therefor there must be something wrong with it, we'd better slag it off otherwise we'll look bad" and they've written an article to fit in with that and thus look like they're on the ball - Sorry, boys, you've failed miserably! You look Very Bad!

I do regularly get bike(started 22 yrs ago!), and I have to say this is one of the most bollox tests I've read in recent memory! Even if I try and be as unbiassed as I can, it still comes over as false and insincere, especially considering past reviews which are reflected in the rus as pointed out above. That particular reviewer sounds like he's making up for a small dick!

Don't know about you lot but I'm responding, I actually got round to cleaning it yesterday - ready for today's rain - going to do the same during the week and get some nice photos and fire them off at them snail mail with some angry comments! make ref to this thread also. If any of you care(about that particular rag) then you might do simmilar, they might even notice. F9, you beat me to it, I'll also be letting them know my sub has gone into holding, if you contact them you might also inquire about cancelling, just to make the point - they want you to resuscribe next year...

fwiw, mine also does exactly what I want of it! I might have changed a lot on it, reasons being in no particular order aesthetic, handling, performance, faults(disks), and of course better audio. Plus I could afford it. I've never had reason to really slag anything off on the bike itself, ok maybe bits of the electrics and that stand, and I do mean really slag off! ie dead serious.

Safe to say I'm now 'dead chuffed' with the bike I've got. And If I wanted to get an rsv I Would have got an rsvr, I've spent the cost of one! And if I had to replace it, no prizes for guessing a new falco would be aquired and the bits would go back on. Providing it was the right color. I don't think Aprilia should drop the Falco, its perfect as it is for a stealth supersports(stealth in looks only )! Which is what I want from my top bike!

Phew! time for a beer... 

By Dave on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 10:46 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

the fartstorm indeed forgot about that one Prilliant

they should remember that a lot of people go for that for Honda's rep, not because its a better bike - halfwits! 

By Falcorob on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 11:26 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Look chaps. Let's try and be objective about this stupid and idiotic article.
We, the owners and riders of these bikes, know that they are not perfect. However, we like them - A LOT. We change and/or add things on them to make them 'better', cans, shock, bellypan, screens, etc. But in this respect we are no different from any other biker on the planet who wants to stand out a little.
What this Pearson Knob doesn't get is that we have to buy our bikes, pay for servicing, pay for the 'improvements' we make, pay for our insurance, pay our own tax, et al. He doesn't and therefore has a very isolated view of the world and it's attendant foibles. His opinion is just that, an opinion. The only difference is that he gets to put it into a well read magazine and we can only fire off letters or e-mails which they may or may not choose to use.
It isn't a bad idea to do this, but I for one shall be paying the Bike stand at the NEC a visit to ask for a chat about the article and the points that Pearson makes.
Tell me that a Firestorm can ride away from a well ridden Falco!!! Bullshit. Only if the rider is substantially better. Maybe Pearson would like to prove that he can do it against a Falco rider of similair ability. Any takers? (Form an orderly queue lads please) No bike has got the necessary to embarass the Falco on British roads. NONE.

Anyway, rant over.

FALCORob.  

By Benw on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:11 pm:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

FalcoRob,

Methinks Mr Pearson will leave you for DUST.

B  

By Daz on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:28 pm:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Ouch Ben, I don't think FALCORob was saying he was better or worse than 'Mr' Pearson! He is basically saying that if two similarily skilled riders were riding a firestorm and a falco then it would be highly unlikely that the firestorm rider would be able to leave the other rider 'for DUST'. I have to agree.

Journo's eh?! Tsk!  

By Dave on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:42 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

have to agree with Daz, and in fact, I know a man who can indeed make that comparison, watched him and his mate on a Falco + vtr at Donington recently...  

By Befbever on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:48 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Tsk indeed!

Btw I don't read Bike.  

By Crmc33 on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 01:48 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

The Falco is an awesome road bike (even in standard form). Full stop.
We dont need a magazine to tell us that.

Just my thirtieth 2p's worth this week. 

By Oldgit on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 01:57 pm:  View Oldgit's Profile Search for other posts by Oldgit Edit this post

John1000, If you look at 'Performance Bikes' October you will see the very same Falco tested against a Firestorm it was not restricted, 2to1 in favour of the Falco. The firestorm is a good bike I rode one myself and nearly bought it, until I rode the Falco

The comment Bike makes about it not being cheap enough are the most stupid, in the real world it's a steal. 

By Tinkytot on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 03:18 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

Dave, I take it you mean little old me. Well I have some idea, I had a Firestorm for 18 months 18000 mls and 4 trackdays.

I have only managed 2500 mls so far on the falco and 2 trackdays, but it's fair to say I have a decent impression of the differences.

At Donny recently I was with a friend, me falco him firestorm. We are so close in competence it's stupid. When we both had firestorms one could get by the other but neither of us could get away from the other. Firestorms are fast, they don't feel as fast as the falco but they are very close even though my falco is de-restricted. We also were very close at donny and I could not get away from him. We talked about the day at length, he believes I was getting away from him generally and then making a mistake and he would catch up. If I managed to make no mistakes we both believe I would have got away from him (we were in the fast group).

The reason I got rid of my firestorm was the lack of ground clearence, I loved the look of the Falco and when I rode one I loved it. It makes the firestorm feel like a toy and that�s why I like it so much but in reality (I hate to inform you) it's not really much faster than a storm. It handles better; through craners curves you had to really muscle the storm round, the falco just flicks through - easy, what is that right/ left flick over a ton I imagine, never really had time to look.

I might seem to have contradicted myself slightly but that is what I think. I believe Mr Pearson (a trials rider from my old stomping ground and I have been assured he is a top notch rider) is taking this from a mediocre rider's point of view. He is obviously way past this level, but I appreciate this kind of comment, what f�kin use is a racers point of view to me
2 very fast riders that could take these bikes upto their limits and the falco would piss it. 2 mediocre riders and I feel the firestorm would win, it holds it's line so well (partly because the handling is so un-responsive) and the power is less scary.
On my first ever trackday on the storm I was riding round the outside of r1's and the like at the time I thought I was such a hero, I was even doing them down the straights. Turned out these guys never had the throttle fully open at any point in the lap, they were scared shitless of their bikes. They should have really been on an sv650 and learnt the trade, they would probably have had similar lap times. It�s people such as these that I believe would be quicker on a storm than a falco.

The falco is more comfortable for me than the storm, and the storm does not do 2nd gear power wheelies, and we all know how much fun they are. More importantly I sometimes just stand and stare at the falco, I just think it�s gorgeous. People literally do stop and stare, people that are not even into bikes, it�s drop dead � no getting away from it. The storm is ok, it does everything so well but it�s soulless compared to the falco.

I could go on but I�m boring myself.
- rob.

PS. I'm sure I'm going to get slated for this but Dan Walsh is the best bike journo I have ever had the pleasure to read. His writing style is so fresh, he writes more like he's writing a novel than an objective article, but the articles he writes appreciate this style. Did you read those reports from his Africa trip - awsome. Just my opinion. 

By Benw on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 04:09 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Daz,

First of all FalcoRob starts name calling "Pearson knob", then proceeds to slam his opinions. They are just that - opinions. Just because his opinion doesn't agree with FB's there is no reason to be nasty about the guy, when he hasn't even met him!

Pearson on a Firestorm and FB on a Falco? I'm 99.99% sure that the Falco would be left behind.

Don't attack someone you've never even met!

B 

By Redlionfalco on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 04:42 am:  View Redlionfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Redlionfalco Edit this post

Ben,
The big difference here is that not only does Pearson gets his opinions in print in front of a very large audience but more importantly is the fact that a number of people who might be considering a choice of bike will be wrongly influenced by the rubbish that he has written. It also effects all of us who own Falcos (and recognise them for the outstanding bike that we know they are) as a negative press will inevitably effect sales of both new and used Falcos, which translates into lower resale values. We should all be concerned with this all too prevalant f**kwit bike 'journalism' that seems to make up 90% of all bike journalism. I for one have given up buying bike mags for this very reason and now only buy the MCN. If you don't like what these mags print then don't buy them - its that simple, they will get the message when their sales fall. Incidently I've not met anyone who knows me and my bike who is not massively impressed with the Falco as a bike (not me as a rider though). And yes I occasionally ride with a Firestorm and I have to say that I eat him alive anytime anywhere - assuming that is he hasn't run out of petrol after 80 miles.  

By Bonerp on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 04:44 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

By Benw on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 05:02 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Mr Lion,

So you think he should make *his* personal opinions fit what will help *your* bike's residual values??? Smell the coffee! We like the Falco, but not eveyone does... I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who prefer the Fartstorm!

Why tell ME not to buy the mags if I don't like what they say??? It's not me who has an issue with what BIKE says about the Falco!  

By Islefalco on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 05:27 am:  View Islefalco's Profile Search for other posts by Islefalco Edit this post

I have read the report now.

I can't get excited by it. It contradicts itself and, clearly the writer hasn't really made up his mind whether the bike is "good" or "bad". The poor chap is confused. It is not a particularly good piece of jounalism, in fact the whole article is a bit pointless and only serves the purpose of filling the required number of pages. Also in the mag is a piece on the Mille R which tells you next to nothing about the bike apart from the fact that the journo had a good ride on one. Oh, right.

I read Bike if someone has bought one. Otherwise its just bought if I have nothing else better to do (fills in time on the ferry). No point in taking them seriously. Its just opinion from one person who has his favourites, just as we do.  

By Tinkytot on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 05:45 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

OK - I've just read the article. The guy's doing the testing have ridden a lot more bikes than I, so I can't really comment with confidence on anything but the firestorm comparisons: "Honda's Firestorm is better in every respect". Thats just wrong; the Falco is better in almost every respect and that, for me, puts everything else said in the article into doubt.

Also, I don't want other people to like it, I can just be happy in the knowledge that I have a great bike, one that no-one else wants.

- rob  

By Benw on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 05:46 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

I've not even read the article, so can't comment on the content itself...

It's still their opinion though - no matter how much we don't agree!  

By Dave on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 06:33 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Thanks for the report rob, pretty much what you told me on the day.

I hope I don't take them too seriously, its good to read about bikes I'll probly never get a chance to ride or roads/places I'll never get a chance to see - even if it is 2dn hand, thru someone elses eyes/bias etc, I accept that when I pay out me 3 quid whatever. The reason I get bike regularly is because there is less bulls*** (imho) in it than in others. 'scuse me if I get a little pissed now and then when I see what I take as bs that should have been 'edited' out! (jmho), we're still allowed to vent?

And I like to think I'd still be pissed at sniffing bs even if the object of the article wasn't my pride and joy!

Ben, your quite right to chastise us for name calling, but arn't you also being a bit quick to the defence, specially as you haven't read the offending article?

btw, Dan Walsh is a nutter but always worth a read - helps put yer own life in perspective  

By Befbever on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 07:03 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Ben, have you ever met Falcorob? If not, how can one say Mr.Pearson will leave him for dust? Just wondering..

Tinky, best comparison between Fartstorm and Falco I've ever read. You sure you don't wanna be a journo?
Btw, all of a sudden people who hadn't read the article are now reading it. So mag sales have gone up by slagging off the Falco have they?

\clipart {goatgotme} 

By Tinkytot on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 07:55 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

Never really crossed my mind Bef but I feel sure the income would not be enough for me to pursue a lavish lifestyle in the way I've become accustomed.  

By Geo on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 08:35 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

My last bike was a Fartstormer, it was a great bike overall but not-too brilliant at anything and also flawed in many points (clunky gearbox, dismal mileage, totally crap stock suspension and much much more).
VTR owners tend to change *everything* on their bikes, but also keep them for years and ride them a LOT more than any other non touring bike.
On the USA list the guys average some 12,000 m/yr and that includes the ones that are snowed in half the year. Many already have 60-70,000 miles on their VTRs.

The real divide between the Honda riders and the rest of the world is that they're a bunch of smug bastards who truely believe that they're smarter than the rest because they bought a HONDA.
Most of them would never consider buying a Suzi or a Kawi or whatever.
Other than that they're just like the rest of us.

The rags don't help either because they often reinforce the belief that Hondas have superior quality and reliabilty.
Me I've had some of each and I found Hondas to have flawed performance bits (some of the crapest suspensions for example) but the best warranty service. In the US, Honda factory extended warranties are available up to 5 years (cheap too) and they cover everything no questions asked.
IMO that's what they do well.
The Aprilia (a relative unknown)is sold here with a 1 yr warranty, and no extensions available....on an *Italian* bike???

That's a nearly impossible sell to a conservative buyer that think that cars and bikes must be as trouble and maintenance free as a refrigerator.
We buy a trmendous amount of Euro cars but they all come with full pampering : 4 yr bumper to bumper warranty and in many cases loaners are included in the service. They even wash and shampoo the car for you when you bring it for service.  

By Dean0612 on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 08:05 am:  View Dean0612's Profile Search for other posts by Dean0612 Edit this post

For a moment, let's focus on a positive aspect of the Bike report. It's the first time I've read a review of the Falco that didn't criticise the position of the indicator switch.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers,
Dean  

By Geo on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 09:20 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

huu...I reread my previous post and....

My comment was not about euro Honda riders, I don't know any myself.
It was also not about people that just happen to own a Honda bike at one time or other (like me).

I was talking of the millions here in the US that think of themselves as "red riders", half of my riding friends think that way (Honda Always!) and have a nearly impossible time considering the purchase of any other brand.
They'll inspect, look and drool at the latest from the competition, but in the end they'll dismiss it because "it's not a Honda"  

By Islefalco on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 09:22 am:  View Islefalco's Profile Search for other posts by Islefalco Edit this post

Why did Aprilia put the ignition switch where they put it? It's complete crap.

Thought I would quickly counter any outbreak of positive thinking.  

By Geo on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 09:58 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

The US rags will always write that the latest model is utterly fantastic and find no faults with it....or whatever the problems are they're always minor.
Of course a few years later when there's a new model to replace it then they will mention that it had "well known" tranny, suspension, brakes problems and they were all solved with this miraculous new and improved model!
Well known how? they never mention it until it's discontinued.

Motorcyclist magazine loves Hondas and the latest VFR in particular.
They told their readers to forget about its weight (100lbs overweight!) and the non adjustable suspension,ignore that the new VTec motor is very weak both in torque and hp and claimed that: "quality and technology justified the high price" -verbatim.
The senior editor said that he would buy one for himself as soon as it became available because "the VFR is the best sport tourer ever, and it's a Honda!"

Less than a year later the same editor voted the ZZ1200 the best sport tourer because "it's much lighter, more powerfull, better handling and cheaper than the VFR".
I don't believe he ever bought that VFR.  

By Crmc33 on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 04:17 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

yeh, dont ya just hate these journo boys who think they know it all!

\clipart {sh*tstirrer} 

By Tinkytot on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 08:33 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

Btw folks, by coincidence, I happened to see a program called petrolheads last night, the subject matter was rather interesting. French hill climbing with those crazy long wheel base motocross thingy's with huge bolts sticking out the rear tyres. One of them had 2 yz500 engines, how cool is that?

Anyway, this Pearson character was entered as a rider and came 3rd which as far as I can see qualifies him as a bit of a hero on a bike. You should have seen how difficult the hill was. I think we should enter a modified Tuono next year. The best riders were on v twins, harleys would you believe. Someone would have to build the chassis - any takers?

I'm starting to wonder whether I should go back to the firestorm, he obviously know what he's talking about...

Joking of course. 

By Falcorob on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 03:59 pm:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Who knows that Pearson would be able to leave me for Dust? You certainly don't benw. That is your overstated opinion.
The fact that I decide to state mine defending MY bike and you choose to deride a fellow Falconeer is the difference between you and I. Plus, by your own admission, you have not read the article. Perhaps you should! If you ever choose to come to England perhaps you would like to look me up and see for yourself if I have any 'ability' as a rider.

Rob.  

By Dave on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 04:11 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

hehe, Mr Falcorob, er, Ben likes a pint too...

By Falcorob on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 04:17 pm:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Meaning?

Rob  

By Geo on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 04:49 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Meaning you're getting bent all out of shape about nothing.
Oh we bad, we bad! (where's the button for the music?)  

By Redhawk on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 07:56 pm:  View Redhawk's Profile Search for other posts by Redhawk Edit this post

well now... this proud falco owner doesn't care what anyone else thinks about my bike. i own and ride a mille engine mounted in a sexy frame. to hell with rag opinion.  

By Benw on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 10:47 pm:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Rob,

There is a little more than a difference between us - you chose to openly slag someone off whom you've never met!

"What this Pearson Knob doesn't get is that we have to buy our bikes, pay for servicing, pay for the 'improvements' we make, pay for our insurance, pay our own tax, et al. He doesn't and therefore has a very isolated view of the world and it's attendant foibles."
Unquote

Are you sure that he doesn't pay for a bike, insurance et al?

"Maybe Pearson would like to prove that he can do it against a Falco rider of similair ability. Any takers? (Form an orderly queue lads please)"
Unquote

What would he have to prove? Why does he need to? Seems you want to be at the front of the queue though...

As to seeing for myself if you have any 'ability' as a rider, I'm sure I'm not qualified to judge. If you want a race to prove your masculinity Mr Rob, get an ACU licence, get on the track and judge for yourself just how slow you are... Don't drag me into your petty ego problems.

Come to England? Ok, when!

I hope you get over yourself pretty soon... 

By Befbever on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 01:09 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Rockingham track day

By Daz on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 02:26 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Wow, what a great article that is bef!

Whatever happened to Damocles?? Hello, can you hear me Damocles (Sidney)?

Back to the main show down (), I had a quick read of the article at Tesco's and have to say that it is a really poor article. Falco's to expensive?! Ferrchrissakesman, mine was the same price as a fecking ZZR-600 or a thundercat!! It was the same price as I paid for an R6! 1 grand more than a Fazer 6!! Don't these journo's keep an eye on the real world or something??? Richandall on here got his for an amazing price - cheaper than any s/s 600 right Rich?

If you want to go to an aprilia dealer and pay full price then that is your perogative but no thanks - 5.5k for a stonking V twin, yes please.

At the end of the day the Falco is the best v-twin on the road in terms of quality against price. FULL STOP.

Now, how fantastic is that article eh? EH?

Spaz 

By Daz on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 02:36 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Classic quotes:

Singlesman

Had a bit of a fright early in the day, get approached by a guy about 7 foot tall and hairy, "where's the chicken" says he, in Scotish.

"sorry" says I.

"the chicken, where's the chicken".

"err, chicken?" sez me, nervously.

"aye, where is the C H I C K E N".

I'm visably shaking by now and just about to run for it when it dawns on me, check in, he wants to check in.

Sorry Dave, it was early and I still had a bad head."

_________

Apriliag

"I had the strangest experiance at Rockingham I found I had another gear on my fireblade Theres me blasting round overtaking everything Fcuk I must of been fast but does anybody how long Fireblades have had a reverse gear coz i was overtakeing everything with me back wheel first."

By Befbever on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 03:09 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Too right, Daz, so why the f*ck did you sell it?
J/K.
Damocles, yeah. And whatever happened to Apriliag anyway? One of the funniest people I ever met, has a Mille and turns up with a Fireplace.

Btw, extremely difficult to find the article on your site. But that could just be me of course.  

By Daz on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 03:35 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

LOL! Falco's are great, but compared to a Fazer 6, come on!! (erm, with that sort of statement I could get a job with Bike, hey?! lol)

Apriliag was well funny - Gary, where am ya?!

Yes, you are right about the article, you could always be the webmaster of the site dooood,

Daz 

By Andyjfalco on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 06:46 am:  View Andyjfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Andyjfalco Edit this post

First time I've looked at this thread since I started it. STRESS! Some of you need to chill out, it's only a talking point and this isn't the UN.
Andy.

By Crmc33 on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 08:11 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Oi!

who you telling to chill out?! I can be annoyed if I want to!

damned greasy bikers 

By Daz on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 08:16 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

STRESS!!! STRESS!!! STRESS!!

There was a kid at school who we could stress out so easily by saying 'stress' to him... cruel but such a laugh!!!

Crmc33... STRESS!!!  

By Mr_Venjer on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 09:55 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Sorry Ben but I disagree with you. Because you don't know someone it doesn't mean you cannot call them a name. If that was the case then hardly anyone would call others names because we didn't know them

An opinion has been formed rightly or wrongly of this guy because of a damning but contradictory article he wrote. If it wasn't contradictory then fair enough, his credibility would be intact still. If he didn't like the bike then he didn't like it. But how can it get slated then elsewhere it has superb marks ?

Back to name calling. If you know the guy but are defending him fair enough, but if I read some guy slaughtering my bike and then I see it has high marks I'd call him all manner of names too. I don't need to know him to call him a prick !Further more if anyone says anything that I don't like then my natural reaction is to call them a name.

I love calling people names that deserve it.

Lets all think of a name to call each other ....

I'll start. Daz is a "Fazer riding" twat ! Bef is a mayo eating land lubber, Jorge is a "Jorge" (bad enough as it is !), Dave is a muppet, Tinkytot is a plum. crmc33 is a boil on humanities bottom.

All in good humour of course !

Kevin 

By Mr_Venjer on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 10:01 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Oh yeah. Ben, I am not actually calling this guy a prick for the record. I was just saying I would call someone a prick if they offended me whether I knew them or not. My argument is simply about when you can or can't call people names.

I have not read the article but ......... I kind of like this guy. He says what we Mille riders have known for ages. You Falco peeps DID buy the wrong bike after all - eh Jorge !!

Kevin 

By Geo on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 10:29 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

You're all a bunch of politically correct mindnumbing dickwad pussies!!
....There I'm all better now. I think that smileys are the invention of the devil.....
I think that Mitch Boehm (editor of Motorcyclist) is a Honda soldout ass-wipe, not that he cares of opinion. My friends tell me he's an excellent rider too.

I didn't read Bike but from your comments it looks like his opinion only contradicted the previous reviewer, so what?

I don't mind name calling on the net (or face to face either) as long as it's done with a little imagination.
ps what's a dickwad?  

By Crmc33 on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 11:15 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Y
O
U
R
E

A
L
L

B
A
S
T
A
R
D
S

aaaahhh....and relaaaax  

By Mr_Venjer on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 11:23 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Geo, I like the american term cheese dick - or is it dick cheese. I also like pecker neck and "joik" off !

If you lot ("you lot" being anyone not black from london) understood black london slang I would call you spengs, or a chief ! Ooooh, no one likes being called a chief ! Many a fight has broken out over that one.

Kevin  

By Geo on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 11:29 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Ok chief!
So what's what do those words mean??
I love learning foreign languages!  

By Dave on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 03:18 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Oi Kevin you forgot yourself - Twinkle Toes

By Falcorob on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 03:31 pm:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Ben

My 'ability' is way too poor to risk my pride and joy near a track and as for calling someone a Knob who slags off my above mentioned then I feel that is my perogative. You, by your own admission, have not read the article and therefore, in my opinion, cannot comment. As for making a remark like 'he would leave me for dust', and I know I paraphrased, yes I know he would. Jonathon Pearson, the journalist in question, and extremely fast rider, gets his bikes and all of the attendant costs for FREE. That is by his own admission and for stating that quite clearly he has my respect, because a lot of journalists would have you believe otherwise.
Now I don't know you any more than you know me. And I certainly don't want to get into a slanging match with you or anybody else, but I am still going to say that Jonathon Pearson is a KNOB. OK?

Rob.

Oh and if this is the start of an ego problem you should have seen me when I was a car driver.

As for getting over myself, is that something you pornstars do a lot of? (Yes I did eventually find out you lived in the UK. Duh. Never said I could work a computer either.)  

By Racerxlilbro on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 03:58 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Woo Hoo! A flame war that I didn't start!

Alright! 

By Exdukenut on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 07:58 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Who cares. DO YOU, LIKE YOUR BIKE (Falco or whatever)!

All m/cycle tests are subjective to the person doing/riding the test. Nothing more, nothing less.

Go and ride a great bike called an Aprilia Falco "Supa Legerra" (Light Sports for those non Italian speaking friends - But we all know better don't we!!!!!!)!

Subjective to my rationale for purchasing the bike, was that it was capable of doing evrything I wanted of it. And it has!

My 2 cents worth.

By Falconas on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 02:51 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

Isn't a possibility that this guy that wrote the article, just doesn't know to write?
Or can't transfer his thoughts on paper?
Or (something that is common in Greek magazines), the journalists have better relationships with certain companies and bury all the others?
Or even take money, or have other benefits (like discounts or presents) from certain companies?
I don't know how things are in England, i just give the Greek version....
Anyway my favorite English magazines are "Fast Bikes" and "Superbike". They are closer to everyday non politically correct driving i like 

By Daz on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 03:46 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Classic Entertainment this!!

Mr V - foc off ya 15 foot tall, 10 feet wide RSV-R riding prick! Er... no offense Sir!

Oi, want a fight.... cool! Not with me though (shit me no!)... crmc33 or Dave. Shit you'd probably deck the lot of us together!

By Mr_Venjer on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 03:59 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Daz , you killed me . There are people in my office who think I am madder than Jack McMad, the winner of last years Mr Madman compo because I sat there laughing my head off.

By the way, I like the way you all managed to miss this passage of text from me.

Quote: "I have not read the article but ......... I kind of like this guy. He says what we Mille riders have known for ages. You Falco peeps DID buy the wrong bike after all - eh Jorge !! "

Twee twee twee

Come on Jorge, you know you agree wiv me - my mentor!!

Mr Venjer 

By Benw on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 04:07 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Rob,

You are a DICK.  

By Crmc33 on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 04:35 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

IMHO Youre all dicks!

IMHO I am confident that I am much better at riding motorbikes than any of you. I wasnt World Champion for nothing.

IMHO the Falco sux.

IMHO the Earth is flat.

IMHO Sinead isnt interested in Malarkey.

IMHO a 11% pay rise is enough.

IMHO Slick 50 doesnt help.

IMHO Dogs are smelly

IMHO the CB250N Deluxe was the best bike ever made.

IMHO the internet should be switched off so I can get some sleep.

Its all IMHO  

By Benw on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 04:38 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

IMHO.  

By Crmc33 on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 04:49 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

IHMO Im deslyxic  

By Powermaster on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 05:56 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Oi Leave out of it you Brixton Boy, I am off magazines for the moment.
One wants me to ride bikes in the vacuum and another MISSPRINTS my phone number, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
The second one is a bigger dick than the first,
IMHO, of course, cause he does not answer my email
As soon as I get him I will call Venjer to beat him up
IMHO 

By Geo on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 06:06 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

What's a speng?? Come on, let us know!!

Wanker, poufter, sheep-shagger...you Brits are just so much better at this sort of thing, here it's mostly four letter words and "yo' mamma".
I live among the insult-impaired, and ache to improve my skills...  

By Crmc33 on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 06:20 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Im sure daz will help you out 

By Richandall on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 06:53 am:  View Richandall's Profile Search for other posts by Richandall Edit this post

Quote:

Richandall on here got his for an amazing price - cheaper than any s/s 600 right Rich?

Right!!

Just showin me face'n duckin' out to avoid the flying fur!!

Btw my other bike's a Honda VTX1800C so there!!!!
(Duck's out)

- Rich

By Crmc33 on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 07:12 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Is that Richandall aka Dickandall? 

By Befbever on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 07:43 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

Bef is a mayo eating land lubber

I think Kev misunderstood the concept here. You're supposed to swap insults, not compliments!

You RSV-R rider you!

By Richandall on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 08:27 am:  View Richandall's Profile Search for other posts by Richandall Edit this post

Quote:

Is that Richandall aka Dickandall?

aka Dick the Rich aka Head Dick aka Dickhead, if you don't mind.

If we're going to insult let's do it properly....

By Rca on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 08:38 am:  View Rca's Profile Search for other posts by Rca Edit this post

Just read the 'Bike' review. All I can say is truth hurts and glad I got an RSV.  

By Mr_Venjer on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 09:40 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

RCA, A man that speaks the truth.

Geo, if a mate of mine started to annoy me I would say "shut up - you fu#@ing CHIEF !!!!!" or if someone was being silly I would say with a grin "you are such a chief !". It has nothing to do with african tribesmen or police/fireman either. A chief encompasses many different curse words. It could mean prick, arse, dickhead, idiot - but it normally means all of these rolled into one. It also implies that you are not cool and you can't defend it ie "that guy's a chief !" Normally if you are called a chief you go out of your way to prove you are not - hence it normally ends in a fight or at the very least a heated argument.

A speng is more of an idiot. Not many london blacks use this one. Its a word we got from Jamaica. Jamaicans know it well though. If someone did up their top button on a shirt they would look like a speng - a kind of Pee Wee Hermin. In fact Pee Wee Hermin is a chief as well as a speng. His clothes, uncoolness his dance, he is a classic. If someone says something unbelieveably stupid I would call them a speng.

Hope this helps. Please don't call any london blacks a chief though, claret will be imminent ! Out of towners blacks even I call a chief because they don't have a clue !

Mr Rass clart, bombo clart, pussy clart Venjer !
PS, do not call any Jamaicans anything with clart in it ! More claret will be imminent. 

By Tinkytot on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 09:49 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

Fuckin sweet that is kevin, every bit of that was new to me although I wish I dint know the chief thing as I'm likely to try it out when i'm pissed and get battered.

whats this clart thing? f*ck me if I'm not as thick as pig shit.

I remember that DJ character on Ali g would say rass clart and I always wondered.

I've sent a message to your yahoo with my moby No. Still going to see Jorge tomorrow? 

By Crmc33 on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 10:05 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Isnt a clart a sticky cling-on?  

By Geo on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 10:25 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Claret is red wine so I guess bloood, man!
Bomba clort everyrthing, that I'm familiar with, I worked with many Jamaicans in Miami.
Thanks chief!!  

By Crmc33 on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 03:17 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

According to Roger's Profanisaurus.....

clarts n. Tacky excrement, such as would cling to the lavatory bowl above the water level rather than slip into the water

so I was almost right 

By John1000 on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 03:31 am:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

Last time I went into a bend to hot my pants were full of Clarts (and there was me thinking I just shat myself). 

By Daz on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 08:48 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

So... if my understanding is right, Mr. V is a clart eating head chief with a speng taste in bikes right???

<-- Mr V

By Geo on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 09:32 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Since I am safely 10,000 miles away....ta da!!1,Chief 

By Geo on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 09:45 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Damn how many times do I have to crop this to make it fit??
Chief 

By Powermaster on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 11:17 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Oi, what's all this Chief business, I am watching you , Venjer and I had a good chat today and he mentioned something about Falco riders being clarts and Tinky a real chief?

By Dave on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 11:32 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Geo, thats very inteligent. We'll look forward to defacing your photo's once you have presented them for attack - er, you are intending providing material for use in a reciprocal attack arn't you???  

By Geo on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 11:36 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

I'm dangerous with photoshop!!
Sure I'll forward a pix hu,,,no that's not Haga, I just happen to look a lot like him!  

By Mr_Venjer on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 01:28 pm:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Geo, you are sick !

Oi Jorge, thats hearsay. Tinky knows I would never call him a chief. I'm gonna get my friends to read this thread and I guarantee fits of laughter all night !!

Daz, creative, very creative. Too many curses in one line though, it has less effect in comparison to one main curse.

Now piss off all of you !  

By Powermaster on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 01:48 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

The question is, did Tinky feel the difference?

By Falcorob on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 08:33 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Thanks Ben. That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me ALL day.

Rob  

By Geo on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 01:14 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Ok, I'm bored...where can I find a pix of Dave?  

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 06:27 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

I think this image is beyond Photoshop.
yikes! 

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 06:58 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Ouch!! that one broke the camera!  

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 07:36 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Poetry in - grime! Credit for the plate artwork to Dazzin' it Enterprises.

I'd just found out that the pub was out of Stella...  

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 07:40 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Have you guys seen the movie Schrek? I thought it was very funny, here is a picture from it.
Legal notice : any ressemblance to a real life character living or dead is purely coincidental!

Shreck 

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 07:58 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Geo, that's just cruel!

Don't worry, Dave, you're a fine-looking specimen to me!

But then again, I have no taste in men. Luckily!  

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:14 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Oh pleaaaaase!
Here is a link to pix of me (with my name so you know that I'm not pulling your leg) have fun!

Geo 

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:20 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Link doesn't work let me try it this way:
http://www.runlevelzero.net/cgi-bin/photos/index.cgi?album=Super_Hawk/Group_Rides&mode=viewpicture&picture=Geo+in+Min.jpg 

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:26 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Same thing happened !
Ok just click on "back to gallery" and it's the second pix, the one named Geo in Min.
Do your worst, I expect no less!  

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:36 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Geo, you're a twat. As well as a pompus ass. And now you're showing us that you've totally no respect for others here, and you've already stated the fact that you're being 'remote' means that you can behave just as you like with no chance of repercussions.

Ok, its a free world and we've got a childish little man on board, so be it. Also, there are plenty of yanks on this forum that (imo) have done a lot to dispell the myth that all Americans are loud arrogant and thick fuckwits, well done Geo, your fitting the stereo-type well.  

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:37 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Here goes:
can't make it look any worse than this! 

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:38 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

btw if anyone's REALLY board, go have a look at Geo's pic.  

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:40 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Oops.
Yes I was bored.

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:42 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

BASTARD! How dare you, here is my real picture:

The real Geo 

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:44 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Crap again!

the real geo 

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:46 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

damn am I that ugly that even the server can't deal with it??
-My Image- 

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 09:48 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Quote:

fuckwit

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 10:34 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Quote:

fuckwit

That too but the server kept on timing out.
Hey, Dave if by "repercusions" you meant a fight, then distance has got nothing to do with. Even this nitwit can see there's no point in that!

As far as "respect" is concerned if you find that joking is "over-the-line disrespectful" and replying in your manner is correct, then we're obviously looking at a major language barrier here.
Tada, fuckwitly yours...
geo 

By Dave on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 10:43 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Quote:

Geo, thats very inteligent. We'll look forward to defacing your photo's once you have presented them for attack - er, you are intending providing material for use in a reciprocal attack arn't you???

Maybe that was too subtle for you Geo, it means in simpleton language (hu) 'that's not a very nice thing to do'. But you persisted, so I reacted - do you misunderstand that too?

re "repercusions", your the one that mentioned that... 

By Geo on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 11:14 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Quote:

er, you are intending providing material for use in a reciprocal attack arn't you???

Actually Kevin had a good laugh, just like all my friends did when I gave them a "monster" shot of themselves.
I even provided you with a shot of mine to reciprocate in good faith, right?

The only place where this type of fun could be labeled an "attack" is at the Ms Universe Pageant, not amongst a bunch of middle aged male bikers!

Ok, let me make it up to you. I could do another pix of you with the Michael Jackson look.......

By Hydropnik on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 11:26 am:  View Hydropnik's Profile Search for other posts by Hydropnik Edit this post

Ok-I'm not here to get into another pissing match with anyone, but Geo-Wake the feck up!

Quote:

Maybe that was too subtle for you Geo, it means in simpleton language (hu) 'that's not a very nice thing to do'. But you persisted, so I reacted - do you misunderstand that too?

Re-read what Dave said and see if you can figure it out. If not-you're dense as hell and you're not worth it.

This post has been beat to hell. 

By Befbever on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 12:12 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

not amongst a bunch of middle aged male bikers!

Oi! Who you calling middle-aged?

You know what I think? It's that Latin humour. No-one understands it.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation