Tank Bags

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Tank Bags
By Thumpermanuk on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 04:00 am:  View Thumpermanuk's Profile Search for other posts by Thumpermanuk Edit this post

Does anyone recommed a particular type of tank bag for the falco? how much? where from? etc..
cheers 

By Tokas on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 05:29 am:  View Tokas's Profile Search for other posts by Tokas Edit this post

I use a tank cover+bag and rear bag from Bagster.
You can get it color matched with -2000 : Red, Blue, Black and 2001- : Silver, Yellow.
The rear bag (named Whoppa) is fixed with zips on each side of the pilion seat, and when the bag is removed all you see is 1/4" of the zips. Very snug and scratch protected.
All parts got a nice thight fit and works superbly! Even in speed way above 200 km/h!

My bike with Bagster bags on:
My bike with Bagster bags
My bike with Bagster bags off, note the zip underneath the pillionseat cowl, if you can:
My bike with Bagster bags off 

By Dean0612 on Friday, November 01, 2002 - 08:01 am:  View Dean0612's Profile Search for other posts by Dean0612 Edit this post

That's amazing! Your tailpack must have been really heavy because in the second picture your exhausts have come up a hell of a lot.

Dean  

By Falcofra on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 01:08 am:  View Falcofra's Profile Search for other posts by Falcofra Edit this post

I've got a Bagster tank cover with Bagster Alpha bag for the Falco which I might sell, it's only been used once for a trip to Spain.
Cover and bag are all black, cost £150, would sell for £100 if you'r interested then E-mail me, fraserhorspool@aol.com. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation