Another variation of airbox (and its contents)

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Another variation of airbox (and its contents)
By Chuzo on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 05:38 pm:  View Chuzo's Profile Search for other posts by Chuzo Edit this post

If this shows well I will come later with more.-Filter side- 

By Crmc33 on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 11:13 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Is that a CD carousel?

Is this so you can play the induction noise of a RS3 on your discman as you ride? 

By Befbever on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 07:36 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

That's the best way to restrict the volume of the airbox I've seen so far!

Patent pending?

By Chuzo on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 12:40 pm:  View Chuzo's Profile Search for other posts by Chuzo Edit this post

Bef,

"That's the best way to restrict the volume of the airbox I've seen so far! "

How does it restrict the airbox volume? It is not a closed container. It is a filter and very likely more efficient due to its filtering surface area.

Anyway, my arse-dyno will let me know later. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation