Cold weather sucks but the bike goes like stink.......

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Cold weather sucks but the bike goes like stink.......
By Wilko on Saturday, October 19, 2002 - 09:22 am:  View Wilko's Profile Search for other posts by Wilko Edit this post

Made the effort and opened the garage door to get the bike out for the first time in 3 months! Took off up the Warwick Rd from Banbury, gave it 5 minutes to re-sycronize after 3 months off it, then realised what I will be missing soon when it goes up for sale....thought to myself this bike has been the best laugh for the the past 2 and a half years sinced I have owned it and for sure one of the last 'I am Free' feelings you can have (apart from flying).
The cold weather (9 Celsius)today really affected the bike bringing the front up under hard acceleration in 2nd and 3rd when you normally have to pull on the bars slightly made me think, after owning many bikes over the years, the Falco is by far the best bike ive had, and all the thousands of pounds that it has cost me it was all worth it!

Paul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation