Two Brothers

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Two Brothers
By Twowheels78 on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 09:55 am:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

Just to let everyone know Two Brothers now has pipes available for the Falco. I've already got my Rene's and I'm perfectly happy, it's just another option if you're still running in stealth mode They have a wide range of styles; Oval, Round, Aluminum, Carbon and Titanium. It doesn't come with a chip, so to get the best performance you would need to get your own chip. Unfortunately they don't have any dyno runs posted.
Two Brothers 

By Twowheels78 on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 10:00 am:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

Doh....
Two Brothers 

By Twowheels78 on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 10:06 am:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

All right that's about enough from you...yes talking to the computer does help...swearing at it helps too It keeps giving me a CGI timeout error... Webhamster?

Is this some conspiricy by Renegade to keep information about other exhausts off the board 

By Powermaster on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 12:20 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Pics have to be bellow 100K

By Twowheels78 on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 03:42 pm:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

Quote:

Pics have to be bellow 100K

Yeah...bellowing at the computer helps too Sorry Jorge, couldn't resist

It was below 100K, 31.7 to be exact. Let's try this again....
Two brothers pipes 

By Twowheels78 on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 03:43 pm:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

Wooohoo.... 

By Andyjfalco on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 04:31 pm:  View Andyjfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Andyjfalco Edit this post

Nice!  

By Sffalco on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 05:34 pm:  View Sffalco's Profile Search for other posts by Sffalco Edit this post

Anyone who was at Laguna Seca this year could have checked them out...I saw them at the Two brothers tent and almost shite me knickers! Unfortunately the wankers wouldnt start it up!! Whats up with that?? They do look good though...two brothers makes a sturdy product. They cost US$1000.00 and no chip. Thats right...
NO CHIP! But dey look good  

By Racerxlilbro on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 08:11 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Maybe they wouldn't start it because one of the cans was a storage container???

Have you seen those??? TACKY! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation