Where is the cheapest place to get a PC111?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Where is the cheapest place to get a PC111?
By Scottaride on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 05:12 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Prefer a US supplier. Any ideas who is doing the best deals?  

By Pbeachcruzer on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 10:23 am:  View Pbeachcruzer's Profile Search for other posts by Pbeachcruzer Edit this post

ok, i'll bite, what is a pc111? by the way, im in florida so if it is something you can get here, i'll let you know.  

By Befbever on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 11:41 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

www.powercommander.com
It's a PCIII to be exact. The benefits I've seen from it don't justify the cost IMHO. Even people with a lot of experience with them - and I don't mean the Powermaster - now agree a good Eprom is better. 

By Scottaride on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 02:40 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

I have a good eprom from Renegade. The +02, to go with my Rene hi mount slipon and airkit. But my fueling is still way out and the torque curve has 5 lovely ups and downs in it, rather than being a nice smooth curve.

If PCIII not worth it, what will fix it?  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 01:32 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

a few hours on the dyno and a large hammer will sort it

...can you feel the power dips when riding the bike? 

By Scottaride on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 12:30 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Cant feel the dips on the road. Actually it feels great on the road, but 69 ft-lbs torque on a Mille with Rene Hi mounts, airkit and +02 chip isnt much torque.

Power is good, but roll on grunt not as good as expected. About the same as a mates Duke 916  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation