What am I doing ???

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: What am I doing ???
By Johnl on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 02:12 am:  View Johnl's Profile Search for other posts by Johnl Edit this post

Something not right here. I aquired an ohlins unit from a mille r with a 130 newton spring attached. I set it to the figures from the mille r handbook. I am very confused do you completely support the swinging arm (wheel in fresh air) when taking sag measurements and do you sit the bike up and allow the unit to take the full weight on the unit to measure sag. Also do you measure the spring for lenght when wheel is in fresh air. Its driving me round the bend. Next job could be take it off and put a gas axe on the bloody thing.  

By Crmc33 on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 03:23 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

take a look at this

This should help you out. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation