Battery optimiser

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Battery optimiser
By Johnl on Saturday, October 12, 2002 - 01:59 am:  View Johnl's Profile Search for other posts by Johnl Edit this post

Has anyone got an optimate ? I leave mine on all the time when the bike is not in use is this wise ?  

By Falcorob on Saturday, October 12, 2002 - 03:29 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

I have an Oxford Oximiser and it has kept previous bikes batteries topped up though the winter months and caused no harm so I would assume that it will do the same for my Falco. The Optimate works on the same principle doesn't it?

Rob.  

By Bob on Saturday, October 12, 2002 - 03:39 am:  View Bob's Profile Search for other posts by Bob Edit this post

A friend of mine did an experiment with a Optimizer an had an old batterie for 3 years on trickle charge. After that time he had enough of it and the batterie was still O.K..  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation