Best Set-up for Stock Suspension

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Best Set-up for Stock Suspension
By Yaguri on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 11:11 pm:  View Yaguri's Profile Search for other posts by Yaguri Edit this post

So, having spent all my cash on a nice '01 recently, it'll be a while 'til I can spring for a new shock. Meanwhile, I've got a 1,000 mile trip to Death Valley and back coming up, and I'd like to make it a bit more comfortable.

What do folks suggest I use as seetings on the stock suspension (both front and rear) to minimize the pogo-ing?  

By Scotteq on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 07:30 am:  View Scotteq's Profile Search for other posts by Scotteq Edit this post

About all you can do is turn the rebound adjuster fully, or near fully clockwise. It's the brass, flathead screw adjuster near the bottom of the shock, on the right side of the bike.

Scott :)  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation