Falco 2003: seems to vanish ?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Falco 2003: seems to vanish ?
By Djr on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 07:16 am:  View Djr's Profile Search for other posts by Djr Edit this post

Allright. I want to know if the Falco has been discontinued. There is no Falco news and the Tuono is likely to be the successor. In my opinion, the Falco will be a rarity on the streets. And that's a nice thing as for my concern.

Ray.  

By Scotteq on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 08:50 am:  View Scotteq's Profile Search for other posts by Scotteq Edit this post

Not discontinued AFIK - Aprilia simply made no changes and therefore didn't need to publicize.

Scott :)  

By Crmc33 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 10:20 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

The Falco was at intermot so I assume itll still be avegetable ...err..I mean available next yearand heres a piccy of it there, 

By Befbever on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 10:30 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

This is in fact a 2002 Falco and one with a shiny frame at that.
I'm hearing rumours about a new Falco in 2003.
Aprilia won't comment when asked. Why no comment?

By Exdukenut on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 03:26 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

I'd suggest that they want to get rid of all old stock first.  

By Scotty on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 03:22 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

No Falco R were available for sale i.e. 2002 model here in the UK... why??? Cos of massive amount of 2001 stock left!  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation