Question about Technoflex rear shock

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Question about Technoflex rear shock
By Falconas on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 04:55 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

Can someone please tell me if the Technoflex rear shock for the Falco -the expensive one- has hydraulic preload adjuster? I hate messing with tools to adjust that.
Thanks  

By Befbever on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 04:57 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

It does if you pay (a lot!) for it.
I didn't btw. 

By Webhamster on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 05:27 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

I did (but not on a Falco).

Their kit is modular, so I went for the shock, remove preload and remote hi/lo speed compression rebound.

Oh, and a height adjuster - not that it's remote of course ...  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 06:06 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

The worst shock is always the price 

By Falconas on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 09:07 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

Thanks all
I just orderd(or ordered) one with the hydraulic preload adjuster and the height adjuster for 900 euros. Not cheap. I was thinking of waiting until last year but after you told me about the difference i will see, i just had to take it!!!
So i am going to install, Leovinci titanium pipes, FP chip, K&N air filter, Technoflex rear shock all together.....CAINT WAIT 

By Befbever on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 10:08 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Hammy, do you have a safehouse in case this fella from sunny Zakynthos isn't happy with the shock? The shock! The horror!

Falconas, I sure hope you know some asphalt that will allow you to explore the possibilities of your latest purchase. I sure haven't seen any decent Technoflex-suited roads when I've been to any of the islands. Best of luck to you!

Alice! Where's that commission?

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 10:57 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Con-mission complete! 

By Falconas on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 01:15 pm:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

He He
No problemo BEF i am going to test it all around Greece and at track days.
I will post impresions of general mods performance.
Hope you enjoy your commision 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation