Funny Story...loooong Road Trip!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Funny Story...loooong Road Trip!
By Racerxlilbro on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 08:06 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

I rode from LA to Laguna Seca on Friday to help a friend run a SuperKart this past weekend. Then I rode home last night...It's about 330 miles.

On the way home last night...me and my riding partner stopped in the middle of nowhere to get a bite and stretch our legs...So, I'm in Lost Hills on Interstate 5, at 9PM, and a crowd gathers around my bike. Hmmm, what is THIS all about. First guy asks me, "Is this 'Steve's' old bike?" I'm confused... Uh, no, it's MY old bike! Guy says, I've never seen a blue one with Renegade Pipes, other than Steve. Remember the guy who'd posted a picture that Daz thought was me? These were his buddies! LOL! Then, the guy proceeds to tell me he was Renegades FIRST US customer! He has an SV650, and was on his way (as were the rest of these guys) to a trackday at Buttonwillow. Turns out, they had ALL seen my bike at Laguna for the WSB races.

This was all in the middle of frickin' NOWHERE! I LMAO! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation