O/T - Valentino!!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: O/T - Valentino!!
By Islefalco on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 05:31 am:  View Islefalco's Profile Search for other posts by Islefalco Edit this post

MotoGP champion to add to 125cc, 250cc and 500cc champion status. He is da man!

I'm going to make sure I see a couple of rounds (at least) next year. Assen is a definite, as is the British round. Looking forward to seeing a bit more 4 stroke competition for Rossi next year, particularly in the shape of Biaggi on the V5 - and Katoh who should get his act together better on the V5 next year.

BTW, bombed past Neil Hodgson a couple of days back, he was riding like a pussy, absolutley no chance against me. I even had the chance to give him a wave as I flew past. Straight up, no bull.

OK, he was on his push bike, but it was still a great overtaking exhibition.  

By Prilliant on Sunday, September 22, 2002 - 01:59 pm:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

Oi, nobody loves a show-off 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation