Aprilia Tester

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Aprilia Tester
By Twowheels78 on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 10:28 am:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

Any of you guys ever check out Aprilia Tester? A good place to give feedback to Aprilia. Maybe if enough of us sign-up and tell them what we think they'll change some stuff.

Aprilia Tester 

By Falcofreak on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:05 am:  View Falcofreak's Profile Search for other posts by Falcofreak Edit this post

Hey Twowheels,

It's a very good idea. If you have any questions or claims ask them directly instead of trusting stupid dealers.
I have got positive feedback from them allready.
What about we all claim they are spoiling there sales due to too high sparepart prices.

By Scottyni on Friday, September 27, 2002 - 02:14 pm:  View Scottyni's Profile Search for other posts by Scottyni Edit this post

Hi guys, just been onto aprilia tester to inquire about their thoughts on AFTERSALES in the UK. Although i don't yet own a BIG BOYS TOY!! i will be next year. I have had the pleasure of the THROBBING MASS between my legs courtesy of PRILLIANT, yes the bike!!! what are you thinking!!. Role on next year and let the good times roll. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation