Part number?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Part number?
By Splyn on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 06:17 pm:  View Splyn's Profile Search for other posts by Splyn Edit this post

so i will be taking delivery of a Mille swingarm and will be doing the install myself. I understand that there is a tool needed to remove the swingarm axel bolt. does anyone know what the name of the tool is or even what the part number is?

Thanx.  

By Exdukenut on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 08:20 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

I'm just about to do the same thing to my Falco, with the Mille swingarm, (plus some Ohlins forks for the front), and I've managed to talk to my dealer, to borrow their tool for the weekend, when the new bearings, etc arrive. If you get on well with your local Aprilia Mechanic, give it a try. Sorry don't know the part number, I'm afraid.

Just a thought. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation