Suzuki sv 1000

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Suzuki sv 1000
By Oldgit on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 01:20 pm:  View Oldgit's Profile Search for other posts by Oldgit Edit this post

I like the Suzuki TL nearly bought one, but this are they kidding, get a load of that frame, MCN today, looks like it's been ripped out of a bridge somewhere.

Falco still rule's for me  

By Exdukenut on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 06:11 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Sorry, does nothing for me. Pretty ugly IMHO. But that's what Ducati frames have looked like (as in tressle frame since the early TT2's, it's just that they never made it stick out so much.)

God I love my Falco, and it's definately going to be a long termer. Too much nice stuff on her, (the Ohins Forks arrive next week by the way.)  

By Geo on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 08:53 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

this is is nothing like a tubular tressle frame, it's just made to look like it but it's really one sided cast concrete...hu sorry aluminium.
It's hollow and there's nothing on the other side.
I'm sure that it will do the job but it's nowhere as stiff as it seems.
IMO it was designed for looks above all  

By Exdukenut on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 10:40 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Don't disagree there, Geo. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation