R & G Frame sliders!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: R & G Frame sliders!
By Racerxlilbro on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 11:18 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Just arrived in the mail, today. They took me about 15 minutes to install. Look very nicely made.

Hopefully, I'll never need them! I'm doing my first trackday on the 25th...thought they'd be cheap insurance! 

By Falcorob on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 11:29 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

Picture?
Price?
Supplier?
Availability?

C'mon Racer we need to know this stuff you know 

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 05:33 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Okay, they cost about $100 delivered to the US, got here in a week...and look like:1,R&G Frame Sliders 

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 05:39 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

GRRR! Okay, I'll have another go some other time...they look really cool, though. Look damned near Daz proof! LOL!  

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 05:43 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Here's their URL:

R&G Racing products 

By Philg on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 03:00 am:  View Philg's Profile Search for other posts by Philg Edit this post

I see that site also advertises stand bobbins.
When I went to get tyres the other day the fitter said he needed the bobbins to lift the bike as his other stand wouldn't fit the swingarms, I said I didn't have any, to which he replied yes you do here they are under the rear bodywork!
I thought they were just bungee hooks!
He screwed them into the swingarms and hey presto bobbins!  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation