Which bar risers?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Which bar risers?
By Jonsride on Saturday, September 14, 2002 - 09:12 am:  View Jonsride's Profile Search for other posts by Jonsride Edit this post

I am looking for some bar risers and was wondering which ones you guys have tried and liked. I have seen two brothers, $315.00 and Gilles $200.00 Any others you know about and what is your preference. thanks for the advice  

By Jonsride on Sunday, September 15, 2002 - 09:56 pm:  View Jonsride's Profile Search for other posts by Jonsride Edit this post

Don't write too many replies I might not have time to read them all!  

By Daz on Sunday, September 15, 2002 - 11:35 pm:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

LOL!

If you haven't already been go to my site http://www.twowheelracing.co.uk/falco/ and have a look for scotteq's Gilles riser article - this'll keep you out of mischief until you get some more replies.... If you can get them for 200 dollars then go get them!!!

Daz  

By Befbever on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 05:55 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Definitely Gilles if I were to buy any. The Two Brothers restrict the position of the bars far more. 

By Jonsride on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 08:40 am:  View Jonsride's Profile Search for other posts by Jonsride Edit this post

Where might I look up the Gilles, Who sells them? thanks guys  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation