NEARLY NEW MEMBER

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: NEARLY NEW MEMBER
By Scottyni on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 12:31 pm:  View Scottyni's Profile Search for other posts by Scottyni Edit this post

LO ALL FALCO OWNERS. NAMES MARK (scottyni), MATE OF PRILLIANT IN NORTHERN IRELAND. FALCO COMING NEXT YEAR AS NO POINT WITH WINTER COMING--- STICK WITH MY GSXF TILL FINANCES SORTED. BEEN ON NEILS FALCO A COUPLE OF TIMES AND THAT IS DEFINATELY THE BIKE FOR ME. 

By Andyjfalco on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 01:15 pm:  View Andyjfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Andyjfalco Edit this post

Welcome in advance. The Falco's the best bike I've ever had, you'll love it! (Don't type in capitals....some of this lot think it means your SHOUTING) Not my oppinion, couldn't care less  

By Prilliant on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 08:31 am:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

Ermmmm........He can only spell in capitals 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 09:52 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

I thought maybe he was talking loud because he'd just fitted an airkit!

Huh? 

By Befbever on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 10:00 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

He wanted to make sure you could hear him I guess.

Hi Scottyni, see you here for more on the Falco!

By Fullstate on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 10:02 am:  View Fullstate's Profile Search for other posts by Fullstate Edit this post

Hey there!! I got my Falco last week. Haven't been able to ride this week because I am out of town.

Love the bike. You will too. Wish I had one in N. Ireland... been there before and you definitely have the roads for it.

Happy riding!

Fullstate  

By Scottyni on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 02:16 pm:  View Scottyni's Profile Search for other posts by Scottyni Edit this post

Thank you guys for the welcome. Will have to be very nice to Prilliant so i can have another blast on his--- SHAME ABOUT THE A66 NEIL. 

By Prilliant on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 02:53 pm:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

Ah yes. Perhaps I should explain. Returning from Donnington GP. Scotch corner. Swapped bikes with Mark as I thought he'd really enjoy the blast over the A66 to Penrith. 2 miles down the road the number plate falls off the GSXF. Couldn't find where the plate landed. Decided to play safe and swapped back again.

Still, I know he's smitten with the Latin Lovely already. It's just a matter of time now.

C'mon Mark. Don't fight the force.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation