Under seat Renegades and Evoluzione License plate eliminator

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Under seat Renegades and Evoluzione License plate eliminator
By Jacktavares on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 03:22 pm:  View Jacktavares's Profile Search for other posts by Jacktavares Edit this post

So, I currently have the Evoluzione Licens(c)e plate eliminator kit on my streetfighter falco
along with the streetfighter pipes.

I really like the looks of the under seat renegades and I am thinking the next time
I have a "spare" $900 or so, I will get a pair.

The problem looks like they will foul the
license plate kit.

I have the turnsignal eliminator already, so I dont have to worry about that.

Anybody have this combo or plate kit and underseats? looks like you would have to rig something up.

Thanks  

By Powermaster on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 10:25 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Welcome to ARS, a name like yours, tells me that a little Portuguese blood could be in yours veins
As for the plate, yes it will be on the way, of the exhausts, however we can provide a plate allocator ,like the one on the 916 duc. Get in touch direct and all will be explained. 

By Jacktavares on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 09:36 am:  View Jacktavares's Profile Search for other posts by Jacktavares Edit this post

Yup. US born of Azorean stock. 100%.

As for the pipes, I have the streetfighter parts
and they are fine. i really like the look of
the underseat pipes. Can't justify spending the
cash when I have a perfectly good set right now.

Will have to wait till they get a littel raggedy
or I get an unexpected infusion of $$$

Thanks  

By Powermaster on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 12:43 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

It's Acores, Sr. Jose, beautifull Islands with lots of Cows

I am from the "Continente" that charges the bill to the Americanos, for getting all those Acorianas pregnant  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation