I thought the Powermaster had lost it....

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: I thought the Powermaster had lost it....
By Splyn on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 06:21 pm:  View Splyn's Profile Search for other posts by Splyn Edit this post

whe he told me that i could renew the finish on my titanium high mounts with ScotchBrite.

the saddle bags i used for my cross country trip rubbed agains my high mounts. over the course of 9000 miles, they left marks. it seems that they wore off the matte finish of the titanium and left dark grey shiny spots. i posted a question to him and he and Tomoko called to answer my questions (once again, an email would have sufficed - thanx for the customer service and keep it up!). i was told that i could restore the finish by scrubbing them with scotchbrit vertically (not horizontally). i thought he was nuts. i thought that the finish was a matte clear coat or something. well, he is not nuts (or at least any more nuts ). the scotchbrite worked perfectly.

i recently lowsided and that pup some scratches and minor dents into one of the cans, so i tried it on that one first. the marks are gone! amazing!

the more i experience my Renegades, the more i wonder why all products arent this wonderful. 

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 07:18 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

I took a beating on another forum for saying I'd seen Jorge do that at Laguna to a can on display! I think he said something about sticking to the stock market, or something! 

By Powermaster on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 11:56 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Can I change my statement Racer?, I don't think you are doing to well at that too,

How about, Rene Forum Hell Raiser?

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 07:13 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

***Rene Forum Hell Raiser?***

Wow, that is definitely the nicest thing anyone has EVER said to me!

Stockmarket=

Income= 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 07:19 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Stockmarket=

Income= 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 07:25 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Stockmarket=

Income= 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 07:26 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Wow, three times! Hammy? Think we have a problem??? LOL  

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 07:29 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Racer! Your daughter is playing with your puter again!

I wonder if he hears me...

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!?!?

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 07:53 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation