Australian GP in october.

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Australian GP in october.
By Exdukenut on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 09:21 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Just thought I'd try and make you guys jealous.....I'm going to the Australian GP with 7 other mates in Mid October and we have scored 4 tickets to Katoh's garage to get up nice and personal with both Katoh and his new v5.

Some of us have it tough I know 

By Kerryc on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 10:45 pm:  View Kerryc's Profile Search for other posts by Kerryc Edit this post

Hey Ex ... just organising my tickets also ... are you staying on the Island? Are you in one of the hospitality tents? Should try and hook up any Falconeers coming down to the island and go have a beer one evening of the festivities ... am staying over at San Remo on the mainland side of the bridge so my preference is one of the pubs there.

Kerry

PS. Yes I am jealous!  

By Exdukenut on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 11:32 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Look forward to catching up, somewhere. We're staying on the island, in some apartment complex. may have the opportunity to get into the Yamaha hospitality tent through one of the guys coming with us. Paul Smart the legendary Ducati racer (Winner of the Imola 200 1973) from the early 70's maybe amongst us.

Arriving friday arvo, staying till Monday morning.

We've got Grandstand tickets as well as Bass Straight grandstand tickets (4 of each) so we'll be doing the swap around with everyone in our group.

Keep in touch (email address is part of my profile). I'll have the mobile with me so we can definately get together somewhere, around the Pub at Cowes friday or saturday night.

We are travelling via the coast (NSW) to Batemans Bay then through to Braidwood and Canberra, then through the snowy Mountains, then accross through the Rutherglen wine region, down to Warnombool, and the great Ocean Road and into Phillip Island (4 days there). Anything for a few corners. My Falco hates straight roads unfortunately.......

Whereabouts are you situated Kerryc? You could always join us for the GOR or any part thereof!

By Kerryc on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 06:13 pm:  View Kerryc's Profile Search for other posts by Kerryc Edit this post

Currently live in Melbourne ... Work committments mean that I will not be heading off until Thursday afternoon or Friday morning, but like you I have my own twisty way down through the hills to the east on Melbourne ... amazing how a 100Km trip down a freeway can turn into a 500Km adventure

Shall send you some more details via e-mail and we can make arrangements.

Kerry 

By Exdukenut on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 08:49 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

It is good, that sort of trip, to blow the cobwebs out after a long hard week at work. We'll doing the 2500km version, instead of 1100kms.

Keep in touch and I look forward to meeting another fellow Falconeer.

Take care.

By Andyjfalco on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 07:16 am:  View Andyjfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Andyjfalco Edit this post

Well I hate you all! Have a good time. I'm not jelous, honest.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation