Message for CRMC33 - Help me mate

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Message for CRMC33 - Help me mate
By Andylav on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 01:35 am:  View Andylav's Profile Search for other posts by Andylav Edit this post

Crmc,
You posted a pic of a Falco with high level cans under another heading. Whilst I like the cans, it's the fact that this bike has a riser handlebar conversion without fouling the top fairing that really interests me. Can you advise where you got the image from, is it someone's you know or from a manufacture's site. In black, with the seat cowl, high pipes and this conversion - exactly what I'm looking for.
Be grateful for any help you could give me as I'm driving myself and everyone else to distraction.
Cheers
Andy Lav  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 01:53 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Cant help much Im afraid. I got the pic from here...
mobile.de
I would guess that being a german bike the high bar conversion is a kit developed by LSL.

Someone like Louis.de or Polo will supply them. There may even be a LSL web page but it wouldnt be fair for me to do all the work for you

HTH 

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 01:58 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

but since Im very kind...spank the monkey 

By Hansie on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:02 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Mr C : our personel internetjunkie!

Hansie 

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:13 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Well it is my job.

I thought it was anyway. My job contract was written in german and I aint gorra clue really (me duck) 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation