Apart from Renegade who makes Hi Level Cans........

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Apart from Renegade who makes Hi Level Cans........
By Jamsfalco on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 10:57 am:  View Jamsfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Jamsfalco Edit this post

So far i can only find the Renegades available as a Hi Level option on the Falco. Anybody aware of any additional manufacturers (prefer in the UK) and the best way to contact them.

as always many many thanks for your time  

By Crmc33 on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 12:03 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Leovinci make em
Shark make em
to name a couple.
Im sure some others too.
mapbydyka.de show the sharks off

heres another piccy of em....

ooooer what big eyes you have 

By Webhamster on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 01:05 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Is it an optical illusion, or do those cans poke out from the back of the bike a hell of a lot?

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 06:37 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

No, you're right...they're the "special" models...Double as wheelie bars, too.  

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 06:48 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Kinda like those special Leovinci's eh?

2nd time! 

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 06:58 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

I think the non std rear plate holder and the indicators being furver fwd adds to the illusion.

The high level pipes are fitted slightly furver back compared to standard tho, ....in order to make wheelies easier 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:55 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

"The high level pipes are fitted slightly furver back compared to standard tho, ....in order to make wheelies easier..."

That would be because they make less power than stock???

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 11:42 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Shark must have copied the Leo Vinci Hi level cans seen knocking around Italy at discounted prices. My mate Dougal who lives in Florence was on about them. He lives near a magic roundabout where you can knee slide all day long without any risk of other traffic getting in your way. He has a pair of the Hi level Leos and he was complaining that the pipes melted his boots and the ends of the silencers kept banging into his garage wall when parking the bike!
I told him I thought they looked silly but he liked them too much to change. Which is furry muff, err I mean fair enough really. 

By Prilliant on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 12:51 pm:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

Dougal???? Doesn't sound vey Italian. Living in Florence. Oh my heart bleeds for the jammy bugger!!! 

By Pbeachcruzer on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 06:12 pm:  View Pbeachcruzer's Profile Search for other posts by Pbeachcruzer Edit this post

Ive got a set from RSC that can be purchased seperate from the Faclo Fighter kit. they look great and sound amazing. the kit comes with the pipes, new brackets for the passenger footrests, an eprom, and bracket for the tag. i would include a pic but havent figured out how to post one yet.  

By Pbeachcruzer on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 03:23 pm:  View Pbeachcruzer's Profile Search for other posts by Pbeachcruzer Edit this post

finally got a pic in my profile of the fighter kit cans. check em out.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation