How about a belly pan

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: How about a belly pan
By Pbeachcruzer on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 11:37 am:  View Pbeachcruzer's Profile Search for other posts by Pbeachcruzer Edit this post

i've got to tell you guys, you're a great bunch of people. thanks for the help with the hugger and the sidestand. now how about a belly pan? and could someone tell me why i cant post pics? i dont mean to be a pain in the ass but im new here and havent figured it all out yet. again, thanks for all your help.  

By Durangokid on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 12:23 pm:  View Durangokid's Profile Search for other posts by Durangokid Edit this post

www.rsvr.net  

By Wader2 on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 05:35 am:  View Wader2's Profile Search for other posts by Wader2 Edit this post

Daz has got some information on his site

Daz' site

I got mine from peter in belgium and love it: pikfee@belgacom.net

rhencullen / Topline also makes one of a different design. It's personal choice. 

By Exdukenut on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 06:25 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

here is aphoto of the pifkee bellypan on a black Falco

Bellypan 

By Exdukenut on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 06:32 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Try again

Bellypan 

By Pbeachcruzer on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 04:25 pm:  View Pbeachcruzer's Profile Search for other posts by Pbeachcruzer Edit this post

thanks for all the info. i ended up getting one from topline through aprilia forum mall. getting it painted as i write this. cant wait to get some pics when its installed

By Ronnie on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 03:41 am:  View Ronnie's Profile Search for other posts by Ronnie Edit this post

I also have mega trouble posting pics on this site.Moderator links dont work.
DO it all as per the instructions but no pic is displayed.
Help?1,-My Image- 

By Pbeachcruzer on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 08:22 am:  View Pbeachcruzer's Profile Search for other posts by Pbeachcruzer Edit this post

this is the topline part i went with nice huh!? the color of the bike IS red. damn florida weather.-My Image- 

By Chuzo on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 08:45 pm:  View Chuzo's Profile Search for other posts by Chuzo Edit this post

I am on the verge of losing my temper.

How do you post a picture? I am running in circles and don't find the way.  

By Exdukenut on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 09:36 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Under the emoticons in particular the angry red face and just to the right is the add picture icon.

Remember that the pic must be not more than 101Kbytes. When you go to post a window appears asking you what you wanty to call the item. Then a button appears with the word Browse. Browse your local HD and select the photo/picture. And then hit the upload button.

Hope this helps 

By Chuzo on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 05:27 pm:  View Chuzo's Profile Search for other posts by Chuzo Edit this post

Thanks for the help.

This is what I get "-My Image-" but the "browse" button is nowhere to be found. 

By Chuzo on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 05:29 pm:  View Chuzo's Profile Search for other posts by Chuzo Edit this post

Forget it . I found it. It comes AFTER I posted the above message (???)

I will give it a try and see.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation