Rear hugger mudflaps

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Rear hugger mudflaps
By Pbeachcruzer on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 06:21 pm:  View Pbeachcruzer's Profile Search for other posts by Pbeachcruzer Edit this post

first of all, hello to everyone. im a new falco owner and gotta say, damn i love my rsc falco fighter pipes. problem is, now im getting them dirty. i need a part no. and distributer for a hugger mudguard for the rear. you know, like the ones on the mille. any help would be great.  

By Andyjfalco on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 01:04 am:  View Andyjfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Andyjfalco Edit this post

I think NWS do a hugger for the Falco, ether M&P or MPS supply them. They are available in black plastic or carbon fibre. not cheap though...  

By Zhaith on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 04:14 am:  View Zhaith's Profile Search for other posts by Zhaith Edit this post

NWS certainly do stock huggers for the Falco.

look here for more information.

I have the Black plastic one, and can't fault it  

By Wader2 on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 06:10 am:  View Wader2's Profile Search for other posts by Wader2 Edit this post

Here are a couple of other places also:

NWS @ Carbotex

Peter in Belgium also custom makes them: Peter

I found one other place but I'll have to dig up the information at the house. I've got a sample pic of several of these. I'd post but can't get it to load right. drop me a email and I'll forward it to you if you want. 

By Kbomonfalco on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 06:10 pm:  View Kbomonfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Kbomonfalco Edit this post

I've got the NWS version. It works great. Thing is, I have an extra one. I originally got one of their "GRP Plastic" ones (being the cheap b*stard I am). I had a problem fitting it. Turns out that it seems to have warped in manufacture or shipping. NWS was kind enough to send me a nice shiny new one, in carbon fiber! That leaves me with a virtually brand new plastic one. Check out the picture to see what's wrong with it. I think that it could be heated and brought back into shape. I would be willing to part with it for the price of shipping. It's doing me no good, and I'd love to help a brother Falconian out. Any one interested? The only catch is that I am in the process of moving, and it may be a couple of weeks before I can ship it.
Kevin

rear hugger 

By Wader2 on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 05:20 am:  View Wader2's Profile Search for other posts by Wader2 Edit this post

Kbomonfalco,

Just let me know where to send the money and I'd like to take it off your hands. Wader2@aol.com

Thanks 

By Kbomonfalco on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 09:33 am:  View Kbomonfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Kbomonfalco Edit this post

Wader,
Responded PM. We have a winner!!
Kevin 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation