This one's too good. Longish...

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: This one's too good. Longish...
By Befbever on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 11:15 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

It's not my habit to post jokes, but the one Kbomonfalco sent me is just too funny. Hope you forgive me, Kevin.

A priest took a sabbatical to a fishing lodge. On the last day of his trip, he hooked a monster fish and proceeded to reel it in.
The guide, holding a net, yelled, "look at the size of that Son of a Bitch!"
"Son, I'm a priest. Your language is uncalled for!"
"No, Father, that's what kind of fish it is--a Son of a Bitch fish!"
"Really? Well then, help me land this Son of a Bitch!"

Once in the boat, they marveled at the size
of the monster.
"Father, that's the biggest Son of a Bitch I've ever seen."
"Yes, it is a big Son of a Bitch. What should I do with it?"
"Why, eat it of course. You've never tasted anything as good as a Son of a Bitch!"

Elated, the priest headed home to the church. While unloading his gear and his prize catch, sister Mary inquired about his trip.
"Take a look at this big Son of a Bitch I caught!"
Sister Mary gasped and clutched her rosary, "Father!"
"It's OK, Sister. That's what kind of fish it is--a Son of a Bitch fish!"
"Oh, well then, what are you going to do with that big Son of a Bitch?"
"Why, eat it of course. The guide said nothing compares to the taste of a Son of a Bitch." Sister Mary informed the priest that the Pope was scheduled to visit in a few days and that they should fix the Son of a Bitch for his dinner.
"I'll even clean the Son of a Bitch ", she said.

As she was cleaning the huge fish, the Friar walked in.
"What are you doing Sister?"
"Father wants me to clean this big Son of a Bitch for the Pope's dinner."
"Sister! I'll clean it if you're so upset! Please watch your language!"
"No, no, no, it's called a Son of a Bitch fish. Really."
"Oh well, in that case, I'll fix up a great meal to go with it, and that Son of a Bitch can be the main course! Let me know when you've finished cleaning that Son of a Bitch."

On the night of the Pope's visit, everything was perfect.
The Friar had prepared an excellent meal. The wine was fine, and the fish was excellent.
The Pope said, "This is great fish, where did you get it?"
"I caught that Son of a Bitch!" proclaimed the proud priest.
The Pope's eyes opened wide, but he said nothing.
"And I cleaned the Son of a Bitch!" exclaimed the Sister.
The Pope sat silent in disbelief.
The Friar added, "And I prepared the Son of a Bitch, using a special recipe!"

The Pope looked around at each of them. Slowly a big smile crept across his face as he said, "You motherfuckers are my kind of people!"

By Kbomonfalco on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 05:39 pm:  View Kbomonfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Kbomonfalco Edit this post

No prob. Bef. Glad you liked it. It's not often that I get one that has me lol for so long. I guess it caught me in that kind of mood. Hope all you other MF'ers like it .
Kevin 

By Daz on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 11:01 pm:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Ah!!! One of my fave jokes! Where's the bit where the Pope lights up a splif, farts, puts his feet on the table all before he says "You know, you Motherf..." !?  

By Crmc33 on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 11:14 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

He wouldnt do that, hes the Pope!, no not Bef, the old old guy in the white coat.

Talking of which, I best get mine. 

By Daz on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 12:56 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Yes the pope would, that's the joke, DOH!!!  

By Crmc33 on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 01:28 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Nobody told me it was a joke 

By Daz on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 01:33 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

>It's not my habit to post jokes, but the one Kbomonfalco sent me is just too funny. Hope you forgive me, Kevin.

???

Rude remark removed as it's not worth it.

Daz 

By Crmc33 on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 01:41 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Bef didnt say that this was the joke, I thought he was just passing some fishing information on  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation