RSV 01' EPROM in Falco

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: RSV 01' EPROM in Falco
By Crmc33 on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 05:43 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Anyone tried a RSV Mille 2001 spec standard EPROM chip in an Falco?

Did the Mille chip change from years 00 to 01??  

By Mental_Trev on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 10:51 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

Jorge, where are you when they need you?! 

By Powermaster on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 01:15 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

By Crmc33 on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 11:09 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Is that emoticon language for no comment?
The problem is I could do with knowing now so that my bike will run! 

By Powermaster on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 12:28 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

That was an emotion, for a could not be assed, I was having me whisky and me cigar
The answer is "yes". With the Falco anything goes, ask Trevor and he will confirm, dirty oil,dirty filter,etc she just goes forever 

By Mental_Trev on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 02:35 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

Yeah yeah yeah - heard it all before... change the record. You DO know where that cigar had been before you started smoking it, don't you?! Ask Brad!!!  

By Crmc33 on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 02:37 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

whats Brad Pitt got to do with it? or is that rhyming slang? 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation