For sale : Renegade round stainless highmounts!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: For sale : Renegade round stainless highmounts!
By Hansie on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 02:13 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Yes !! For sale! Why? They are perfect BUT....the TNT fullsystem is even better!!Ive been spoiled with Trevs bikeMust have , MUST HAVE!!

They are aprox 1 year old , in perfect state offcourse and including the famous +2 chip.Pictures are everywere on the net but also on the Renegade site : www.renegade-exhausts.com (dutch Falco and bigfoot). Xtra dB-killers are a possibility.

Price is set at 500 euro.
Testdrive is possible , I'm living in the Netherlands.

Even more questions?
Call 0031 (0)628334366 or email hansmarloes@zonnet.nl

Hansie 

By Tokas on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 05:35 am:  View Tokas's Profile Search for other posts by Tokas Edit this post

Hold them for me please!
I've got request for offers on highmounts out to 29 distributers, and will have there answers on monday 19/8...
They're realy sweet, but so are the Fighters (but twice+ expensive)!
On monday I will order a pair of highmounts (yours?), honest!

What does "biggfoot" mean?
The 2+ chip, what's that? Renegade std? 

By Befbever on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 01:07 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Sweden being one of the nether regions, I'm sure Hansie could bring them to you.

Bigfoot = suited to accomodate Hansie's feet.
+2 chip = chip best suited for the bike, the cans & the conditions. You won't find a better one.  

By Racerxlilbro on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 01:49 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

There he goes again, using MY JOKES! 

By Hansie on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 01:13 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Okay , Topas youre the first. I wait till monday with selling.

The Befdude got all the answers again only the bigfoot design is the new standard design. These were the first ones!

Hansie 

By Befbever on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 01:22 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

And to clarify things further:
Hansie is the author of both the 'bigfoot' and the 'TNT' names.
All rights reserved.  

By Splyn on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 07:00 pm:  View Splyn's Profile Search for other posts by Splyn Edit this post

what is the +2 chip?  

By Befbever on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 12:40 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

what is the +2 chip?

Idunno.
ask jorge@renegade-exhausts.com

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 07:26 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

I dunno, either...but OMG, it ROCKS!!! 

By Hansie on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 02:40 pm:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

The cans are sold to Mr Topas.

Special Xtra offer for him : free Renegade grin included!

Hansie 

By Tokas on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 02:50 pm:  View Tokas's Profile Search for other posts by Tokas Edit this post

That's the way, Hansie!

Have you checked your e-mail? I've sent you one more e-mail today!

And don't you have any indicators/turn signal? 

By Hansie on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 04:04 pm:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Youre right! My mailbox was overloaded again so I didnt see youre message. Sorry for that.Remailed it with all the answers.

Changed the message above also!!

Go to sleep now everything will be okay!

Hansie 

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 06:24 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Hansie, may I be the first to congratulate you on your sale (and Topas on his purchase)
and because you'll get the system before I do.

By Hansie on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 06:59 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Thanx Bef , but if you order today.....
Is the renegade page out of order or is it this my pc?Cant post anything there ,or closed for vacation?

Hansie 

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:04 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

I just posted something a minute ago. Works fine here. 

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:11 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

These dodgy exhaust web sites always do that!
They allow you to access the site then as soon as theyve got your money they block out your IP address and escape to Switzerland.

Tis true. honest. 

By Hansie on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:34 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

I'm getting this message :
This discussion forum has been automatically disabled due to server difficulties to preserve the integrity of files on the board. The board administrator should resolve this problem and will enable the board when the problem has been resolved. The board administrator should log in to administration for more details. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Dont think its me!
Hansie 

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 07:46 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Strange. Still works fine here.

Never mind, pick up the phone and order now, Hansie!  

By Mental_Trev on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 08:32 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

Hansie

Check again - from what I can see, the Renegade site is working just fine.

HTH (but secretly know that it doesn't/won't!)

Seriously, make sure you are now using http://www.renegade-products.com and hit the refresh button a few times. 

By Exdukenut on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 10:41 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Hey Hansie you may have to wait a while for your TNT system as I've been in the queue for 3 months now.

TTYS 

By Tokas on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 12:45 pm:  View Tokas's Profile Search for other posts by Tokas Edit this post

Hey Hansie!
I have just got the pipes and all delivered.
My brother who unpacked it for me says it was all VERY well packed "he must have used ALL paper from his paper recycling!"
I am currently on vacation in Turkey (swimming and love making!) and can't wait to mount the pipes! 

By Hansie on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 01:21 pm:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Great that they arrived okay! Be glad I didnt take them out of the kitty litter.

Quote:

I am currently on vacation in Turkey (swimming and love making!) and can't wait to mount the pipes!

If you need help just call. (for the mounting that is , I presume you can swim and so)

Hansie 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation