Stem stand

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Stem stand
By Twowheels78 on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 01:58 pm:  View Twowheels78's Profile Search for other posts by Twowheels78 Edit this post

Ran across this in the new issue of Sport Rider, it's called the stem stand. It fits into your steering stem and provides a place to mount a radar detector, GPS, garage door opener or even directions. I've been thinking about getting a radar detector for my bike, hopefully it will keep me out of trouble but I doubt it I was actually kind of surprised that they had one for the Falco. Check out their website for more info. And no I don't work for them, I just thought it might be of interest to others.

Stem stand
P.S. it's also available in different colors 

By Racerxlilbro on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 07:26 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Cool.

I've always believed Radar Detectors tell you when you're about to get a ticket! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation