Spring break part 2

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Spring break part 2
By Befbever on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 10:22 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

So, if anyone remembers, I went to Renegade's to pick up a new spring for one of the cans. Well, okay, I went there for other stuff as well.

Great reception, as always. Thanks, guys. And thank you for letting me talk to Racerxlilbro. He was supposed to be working at the time, so I was told.

I got to see Mental_Trev in action on the dyno, testing his TNT full system and hey, I got to dyno a bike myself! That was fun!
Again, I learned a lot from all these knowledgeable people. For instance that Jorge wanted my bike to be tested with the full system since Trev's needs a service and isn't running as it should. But we had taken the car to come over. D'oh!

Trev now has his side stand altered 'Bef'-like. The pushrod on his' also fell off, although he accuses Jorge of breaking it.

Things ran late, as usual but beyond anyone's control, so we got a very late ferry back to Calais that night.
I got home at 4 AM and my alarm clock woke me at 4.30 AM to get ready for work!

It was another great day spent in Blighty in the company of wonderful people. It would have been perfect...

...IF I'D REMEMBERED TO ASK FOR A NEW SPRING!!!!!!

By Prilliant on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 01:12 pm:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

Oh dear Oh dear!!! 

By Hansie on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 02:08 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Another great Befstory ! I could see you standing in the Renegade shop. Are you still hitting youre head for not bringing youre bike?Is youre c-card still jumping in youre wallet?

Welcome Trev to the exclusive weightsavingpushrodclub!

Yes, Renegade seems to have a different timezone , its always much later when you go home!

Hansie 

By Racerxlilbro on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 07:24 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

LOL! I thoroughly enjoyed talking to you, too! And, just in case anyone is wondering, I WAS working...it's called "multi-tasking!"

Besides, these days, talking about bikes is just as profitable as talking about the stock market!

One question, is there an island-wide Mayo shortage now that you're gone? 

By Befbever on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 11:12 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

Are you still hitting youre head for not bringing youre bike?

You bet I am! I would have tried to talk Jorge into a long-term test, say: 6 months or so.

Racerx, same here. I thought your pronounciation was very meticulous. Don't mention mine please.

Trev actually has a bolt instead of a pushrod on his side stand now. Doesn't look very professional, IMHO. But the look of his tyres made me ask: does he do this on public roads? He is clearly Mental!  

By Racerxlilbro on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 01:39 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

LOL! You mean you couldn't detect my "California" accent???

Don't worry Bef, I couldn't tell you were Portuguese, either! 

By Powermaster on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 02:33 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

What's going on, phone calls to Cal, dyno testing without my permission? Not you again Trev I told you that the magic botton is only to be used by us, grrrrrrrrrr.
Time, what time, Rene is an international firm, what is late to you is only breakfast time to others, next time take a day off and let's have a proper dinner  

By Befbever on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 11:41 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Sorry about that dinner, J&T, but what was late to me actually was breakfast time to me as well.
I did take two days off you know. But your lovely assistant told me to come on Tuesday....

That New Boy does work hard doesn't he?  

By Powermaster on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 01:49 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Today he actually dirty his hands , you should have seen his face

Not here goneeeeeee

Bef, I would fire the assistance, but full replacement would be hard to find  

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 06:09 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

By Racerxlilbro on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 09:21 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Oi, Trev, can you hear me now??? 

By Mental_Trev on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 10:49 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

Hello? HELLO? HELLO?!!! 

By Racerxlilbro on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 01:50 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Wait, is this the real Trev, or Bef doing an impersonation?

Well, no comments about cigars, my "arse" or the nether regions...must really be Trev! 

By Mental_Trev on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 02:37 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

At last, someone who truly recognises me for the pure & unspoilt angel I really am!  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation