Falco full system!!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Falco full system!!
By Befbever on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 07:53 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Yep, they are taking orders.
I'll go and take a look at it tomorrow. See if it's any good.

And it's called TNT system. Thanks, Jorge!  

By Crmc33 on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 10:07 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Is it free?  

By Befbever on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 10:22 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

That second question eh?
I'm guessing it isn't.

Anyone want to buy a minimoto? Need cash fast!  

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 11:16 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Will the full system work with the old "big-foot" high mount kit?  

By Befbever on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 11:20 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

IMHO, it will work with anything that says Renegade on it. So, even with T-shirts and stickers.  

By Crmc33 on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 12:06 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

So what is likely to be the main difference between the TNT and the stock front pipework? Bigger bore pipework where it bolts to the engine?

Photos, dimensions and drawings would be useful 

By Powermaster on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 01:06 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Quote:

dimensions and drawings would be useful

Oi, what do you think I am, a tailor?
To make a system to be bellow stock is not easy, I am giving nothing away

By Befbever on Monday, August 05, 2002 - 07:15 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

So what is likely to be the main difference between the TNT and the stock front pipework?

They're new and shiny.

I'll take my anorak and camera with me, K?

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 12:33 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

see if you can steal the blueprints while no-ones looking Bef. I could replicate the system out of boiler pipe 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 07:15 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Come on, guys! I want to know! 

By Powermaster on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 08:18 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

No blueprints. We make it up as we go along.
B, go and have a cigar.

By Benw on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 08:27 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Will the headers fit with the RSC cans? only some new link pipes would need making...

C'mon Jorge, whaddya say?

Purlease!

I can't afford to change my cans as well...

B 

By Powermaster on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 08:39 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Sure, Ben, no problem.
Hoe is het met je neukteugels?  

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 08:49 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Sorry to have been the Powermaster for a few posts.

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 09:13 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

IMPOSTER! The cigar comment gave you away!

Nice to talk to you!

I forgot to tell you another story about something that happened while my bike was in for service...I walked to a cafe for breakfast with my pals Jack (aka Guzzi Jack) and Linda. We sat outside, and watched the parade of Italian bikes go by...they were all on test rides, or check out rides after service...ANYWAY, I'm sitting there, enjoying my coffee when I hear the MOST INCREDIBLE sounding machine coming up the street...YOU GUESSED IT...it was my FALCO! Oh my god, it sounded absolutely great! I've never heard MY bike go by before...What a treat! 

By Befbever on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 09:26 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Nice to talk to you too, Racerx.

Awesome sound eh? Ben gave me a taste of mine at Rockingham. Thanks Ben.
I wonder if I'm ever getting home im time for work.  

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 09:38 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Yeah, I guess Nori Haga gave me a taste at Laguna, too! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation