Back and front stand

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Falco SL1000: Back and front stand
By Falconas on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 09:27 am:  View Falconas's Profile Search for other posts by Falconas Edit this post

Can you tell me where to find back and-or front stands that fits exactly Falco's reels, to buy online. I prefer European shops.
Anyone comes to Greece for holidays? Send a message.
Thanks dudes 

By Prilliant on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 01:25 pm:  View Prilliant's Profile Search for other posts by Prilliant Edit this post

Hi Falconas, M&P Accessories in Wales sell the rear Trickstand. UK price is £57.50, catalogue number 510 578. Fits the rear bobbins well without interfering with chain adjustment. They also sell a front stand that lifts the bottom of the fork legs for £54.50. Catalogue number is 525 121. If you need a front stand that allows removal of the fork legs then they also sell one thas lifts the bike at the bottom yoke. £78.00, catalogue number 525 198.

M&P can be contacted at (+44)8705 703040. If the number doesn't work you can e-mail them at
sales@mandp.com

You can also try their website.www.mandp.com

Good luck. Neil. 

By Nickp on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 04:45 am:  View Nickp's Profile Search for other posts by Nickp Edit this post

I've got an NWS ulti-pro stand. This lifts the bike via the swinging-arm pivot (virtually the middle of the bike). It's very stable and the front can then easily be hung with straps (push down on rear of bike) from the garage roof to lift the front on the few occasions that you do need the front up. Top stand. All for £89.95 delivered in the UK.  

By Richandall on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 08:57 am:  View Richandall's Profile Search for other posts by Richandall Edit this post

Nick - Hi - where from zactly?

- Rich  

By Crmc33 on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:34 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Anderson bike stands do a nice centre lift one too. I have one and Im very happy with it  

By Nickp on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 04:15 am:  View Nickp's Profile Search for other posts by Nickp Edit this post

Richandall,

Try www.n-w-s.com mate.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation