Renegade and PC111

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Renegade and PC111
By 2000rsvr on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 03:49 pm:  View 2000rsvr's Profile Search for other posts by 2000rsvr Edit this post

Hi. Thinking of getting a Renegade full system and the airbox kit. But does anyone know if a PClll will be better than the Rene chip?  

By Hansie on Monday, December 30, 2002 - 04:21 pm:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Yes , the Powermaster himself!
He's on vacation and probably will put a few words in youre ears.

Hansie
Falco with full (TNT) system  

By Scottaride on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 05:10 am:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

I have the Rene +02 chip with my rene duel hi mount slipons, and I added a PC111 with a custom map as well. It went better with the PC111 added because fueling is set specifically for your bike, and avary bike is a little different.

Cheers Scott  

By Baco on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 01:35 pm:  View Baco's Profile Search for other posts by Baco Edit this post

Jorge, I received an Eprom labeled "C". Is this the same as mentioned by Scott?  

By Powermaster on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 04:13 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Yes Baco, Alan our brainwasher sometimes uses different codes, you know scientists are like
I read somewhere that you still have not fitted it
And the Hairthingy

BTW, when are you going to meet that Bart guy? 

By Baco on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 04:39 pm:  View Baco's Profile Search for other posts by Baco Edit this post

Indeed, I haven't fitted the Chip yet. I'm planning on spending some dyno time at my dealer's as soon as the weather's getting a bit better. I'd like to compare those results against the Renegade airkit (I now have the EVO kit + SP stacks) so a Rene airkit would come in handy too. Maybe I'll order one in a week or two-three.

My dyno plans:
* Evo kit
* Evo Kit + SP stacks
* Renegade Airkit
all these first with the std EPROM, than with the Rene EPROM.

And all in the name of science

RSVBaco
www.barcoo.be 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation